Osmo Mimo app won't crate video clip
465 1 2019-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pcrego
lvl.1

United States

After the new update on my Osmo Mimo app on my Huawei P9, the vidio creation function from the draft folder is not working.  To reinstall the app did not solve the problem.  Is there a compatablilty issue on Huawei system? If Osmo mimo is not going to run on Huawei system, is there a solution for that?
2019-5-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day pcrego. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. Have you tried using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the said mobile device ( Huawei P9 ) on the recommended mobile device list. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is still not recommended for your DJI Osmo Pocket as of the moment. Actually, there is a  possibility that the  Huawei P9 will be able to work with the said DJI device however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Osmo Pocket and with the DJI Mimo application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the Huawei P9 when in use with the said device and with the said application and if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. Thank you.

2019-5-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules