823 6 2019-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BIGDZ
First Officer
Flight distance : 10255860 ft
  • >>>
United States

Since I posted a video on my moisture issue with OA. I decided to post a video with it in action. So far I’m impressed with it. My second action camera I’ve ever owned (Last action cam I had was the Hero 2). I’m impressed with this little action cam and I’m hoping with future fw updates it gets better. I hope you enjoy!
2019-5-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for sharing your video with us. I would like to clarify if the moisture concern has been disappeared? For additional information, It is recommended to mount the lens protection cover when using the device in a dry environment and pay attention to cleaning. For cleaning the lens and filter cap, you may refer to the following steps below.

* Dirt on the lens can be cleaned with a lens cleaning cloth. For dust in the cracks at the edge of the lens, use a dust blower or fine cotton swab for cleaning.
* To clean water stains, oil smudges, or fingerprints on the lens, apply a few drops of lens cleaning solution on lens tissue and use a circular motion. Close the cap after the lens is completely dry.
* The inner side of the lens filter cap can be cleaned with fine cotton swabs.
2019-5-27
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing
2019-5-27
Use props
BIGDZ
First Officer
Flight distance : 10255860 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 5-27 08:21
Hi, thanks for sharing your video with us. I would like to clarify if the moisture concern has been disappeared? For additional information, It is recommended to mount the lens protection cover when using the device in a dry environment and pay attention to cleaning. For cleaning the lens and filter cap, you may refer to the following steps below.

* Dirt on the lens can be cleaned with a lens cleaning cloth. For dust in the cracks at the edge of the lens, use a dust blower or fine cotton swab for cleaning.

Thanks for the tips! Much appreciated!!!
2019-5-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

BIGDZ Posted at 5-27 12:30
Thanks for the tips! Much appreciated!!!

You're most welcome. Should you have further concerns, please let us know. Cheers!
2019-5-27
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Looks really nice. Thanks for sharing.
2019-5-28
Use props
BIGDZ
First Officer