how to Remove sd card from smart controller
2836 5 2019-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fluffy
lvl.1
Austria

Hi Guys
Sorry for my stupid question, But how do i eject the sd card from the Mavic 2 smart controller? I tried to push it in a little until i hear a click . But that didnt work ?
Maybe some good soul can help me.
Thank you in advance !

2019-5-27
Use props
Fluffy
lvl.1
Austria

And how to chosw Mavic 2 as Topic ...dosent show up in my list ?!
2019-5-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the troubles that it caused. I would like to ask if you've managed to place the SD card correctly to the Smart controller? What you did is the right process on removing the SD card, once you hear the click sound, the SD card should pop up. Would it be possible if you could provide us a video showing the problem? For DJI Forum tutorial, you may refer to the link below.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-190060-1-1.html
2019-5-27
Use props
Fluffy
lvl.1
Austria

DJI Tony Posted at 5-27 09:51
Hi, we're sorry for the troubles that it caused. I would like to ask if you've managed to place the SD card correctly to the Smart controller? What you did is the right process on removing the SD card, once you hear the click sound, the SD card should pop up. Would it be possible if you could provide us a video showing the problem? For DJI Forum tutorial, you may refer to the link below.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-190060-1-1.html

Hi
I managed now to remove it...i had to press very hard to hear the click......
Thank you for your help !!
2019-5-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Fluffy Posted at 5-27 10:39
Hi
I managed now to remove it...i had to press very hard to hear the click......
Thank you for your help !!

Hi, thanks for the update. We're glad to know that you've managed to fix the concern. Should you have further concern, please keep us posted. Thank you for your support.
2019-5-27
Use props
djiuser_nBKRSPpn7Zjs
lvl.1

United States

Thanks for the question and answer.
2021-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules