Go 4 gimbal options for a Spark
1045 4 2019-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
carlosnino
lvl.1
Flight distance : 545 ft
Spain

Hi, in all the videos I see the gimbal options in Go 4 app have serveral possible motifications but in my case I only have 3:Mode FPV / Follow
Tilt Speed
up/down left/right calibration

See image attached. Why don't I have advanced options? all software/firmware is updated.
2019-5-27
Use props
carlosnino
lvl.1
Spain

2019-5-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there Carlos. Thank you for reaching out. May I ask what specific option are you currently looking for right now? Also, It is normal that we don't have the advanced option inside the Gimbal Option of the DJI Spark since it only has 2-axis mechanical gimbal. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!
2019-5-27
Use props
carlosnino
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-27 11:46
Hi, there Carlos. Thank you for reaching out. May I ask what specific option are you currently looking for right now? Also, It is normal that we don't have the advanced option inside the Gimbal Option of the DJI Spark since it only has 2-axis mechanical gimbal. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!

So I guess the Pitch Tilt and Smoothness are for the bigger models...
2019-5-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

carlosnino Posted at 5-27 23:29
So I guess the Pitch Tilt and Smoothness are for the bigger models...

Hi, there Carlos. Thank you for the additional information. The DJI Spark has Tilt and Roll while the bigger drones that have the 3-axis gimbal has its own Tilt, Roll, and Pan. Should you have any concerns please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your continued support.
2019-5-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules