Second Ronin S broke and having to pay for shipping
1154 3 2019-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
karlo_m
First Officer
Flight distance : 349885 ft
Croatia

I ordered my first Ronin S in late April. A few days after use the Trigger button malfunctioned and I had to send it back. DJI covered the shipping cost and sent me a prepaid shipping label.
Then, a week after the replacement arrived, the Focus Wheel on the new unit malfunctioned. After contacting Support via mail, they said that I’ll have to cover the shipping cost for the Focus Wheel and that I can’t get a replacement unit even though the Focus Wheel broke a week after the replacement arrived and that I’ll need to wait for a repair.

How were your experiences? Why do I need to pay shipping after only using the product for a week, and why can’t I get a replacement but I have to wait weeks for it to be repaired.

I have projects to do. Projects I specifically bought the Ronin S for. I expect the product to work, not to have it malfunction two times in a matter of a month, and then on top of everything I have to pay for the shipping.

2019-5-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, thank you for contacting DJI Forum. This case has been forwarded to the management to further check. They will review your case and contact you during working time. Appreciate your support and understanding.
2019-5-27
Use props
karlo_m
First Officer
Flight distance : 349885 ft
Croatia

DJI Diana Posted at 5-27 12:57
Hi, thank you for contacting DJI Forum. This case has been forwarded to the management to further check. They will review your case and contact you during working time. Appreciate your support and understanding.

Thank you Diana! I love DJI products, but these illogical decisions in customer support really bug me.

If it's at all possible, I'd like for my shipping to be paid and for me to recieve a replacement Focus Wheel when the malfunctioned one arrives at the DJI facility. I really don't have the time to wait for it to be repaired, especially since this is a second unit I have and I really need the Ronin S for my upcoming projects.

Thanks again and I hope the management will be able to resolve this! If I should provide any more info, please tell me to do so!
2019-5-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

karlo_m Posted at 5-27 14:21
Thank you Diana! I love DJI products, but these illogical decisions in customer support really bug me.

If it's at all possible, I'd like for my shipping to be paid and for me to recieve a replacement Focus Wheel when the malfunctioned one arrives at the DJI facility. I really don't have the time to wait for it to be repaired, especially since this is a second unit I have and I really need the Ronin S for my upcoming projects.

Hi, we will let you know as soon as possible for the update. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
2019-5-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules