Drone saving low res photos to phone
10569 6 2019-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MarcuHaugh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 51030 ft

United Kingdom

Hello, I have just got a Mavic Pro and cannot work out why the drone saves really low res photos to my phone as well as decent ones.
It saves these really low res ones every time I take a photo and if after flying I delete them all off my phone next time I fly it will download low res images of every photo I've taken. Very Annoying : (
Can some one tell me how to stop it saving the rubbish ones (like attached) to my phone but still save decent ones.
Any help is much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Low res image

Low res image
2019-5-27
Use props
AJC-W
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The video and stills cached to your phone are from the live feed so will be either 720p or 1080p if you have set that res in the app. The quality is therefore reflective of the radio transmission too - any glitches in the signal will show up on the phone. For the best quality images you need to import the files from the micro SD card to a PC/Mac.
2019-6-9
Use props
benjaminky
lvl.1

Vietnam

I think, the distance is too far for high speed.
Write speed of internal memory of your phone
2019-6-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. There will be two files that would be generated when capturing photos/video using your drone. The files will be saved on the DJI GO 4 app are cache only, therefore, the quality is in low condition. However, the original files will be saved in the SD card of your aircraft. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-6-17
Use props
Aj2020
New

United Kingdom

Sorry to hijack the thread, but on a similar issue, I'm using an Acer Iconia One 10 tablet to fly my phantom 4 on the DJI GO app, but the video recorded to the tablet plays back at 2 or 3 times the speed and is of low quality. I've tried different playback apps but always the same result. Any ideas what the issue may be?

On my Samsung phone everything is fine.  Video playback is normal speed and is of good quality.

Thanks for any feedback on this.
2019-7-15
Use props
djiuser_noGxqBMVQvaX
New

Netherlands

Hi there i have the mini 3 and when ever i upload a film i shot and watch it back on my phone its low res. Can i fix this somehow. I film with 4k at 30 fps
2023-5-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_noGxqBMVQvaX Posted at 5-30 07:51
Hi there i have the mini 3 and when ever i upload a film i shot and watch it back on my phone its low res. Can i fix this somehow. I film with 4k at 30 fps

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you confirm which platform did you upload it to? And what method was used in uploading it? Please keep us updated.
2023-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules