Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Why no Click to Last Post ???
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
solentlife
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

Forum is renewed without any improvement - in fact has taken a step backwards.

For long time - the need for a quick Click to Last Post has been missing ... shame that update now also misses the opportunity to add this ...

Most other forums have it ... why not here ?

2019-5-28
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Not this you're after is it, this pushes the last post in section to top of list ?
Last post - Copy.png
2019-5-28
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I think I see what you're after now:-

In long posts there is no simple way to get to the last post other than going to last page and scrolling down....
last post 2 - Copy.png
2019-5-28
Use props
solentlife
Second Officer
Latvia

Yep ... you got it now ...

On other forums ... you have the thread list and to the right is noted the last poster and a small button to click - takes you straight to it ... instead of scrolling through all the stuff you already read.

Some don't take you to the last post itself - but to the last post YOU READ ... so you have continuity from last visit.
2019-5-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day solentlife. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. Please refer to Aardvark reply on post #2 to see the location of the last post tab. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you. Thank you.
2019-5-28
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-28 09:30
Hello and good day solentlife. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. Please refer to Aardvark reply on post #2 to see the location of the last post tab. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you. Thank you.

Stephen, thats not what he means, you're referring to sort the forums by Last Post.
As seen in my image, we need a link/button next to each thread that will take us directly to the last reply in that post is what is meant really, its a little cumbersome having to navigate to the last post in the thread if its more than say 5 replies.  I called it last post but i meant latest reply in the image.

To shake that up a little more, the button really needs to take us to the last unread reply but i think that that will be a little bit beyond the forum technicians but i thought i would mention it anyway

2019-5-28
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

That would be great indeed.
2019-5-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Bashy Posted at 5-28 18:51
Stephen, thats not what he means, you're referring to sort the forums by Last Post.
As seen in my image, we need a link/button next to each thread that will take us directly to the last reply in that post is what is meant really, its a little cumbersome having to navigate to the last post in the thread if its more than say 5 replies.  I called it last post but i meant latest reply in the image.

Hello and good day Bashy. Thank you for these information you have shared with us today.  Let me please forward this information/thread to the designated DJI department. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-5-29
Use props
solentlife
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Thank you Bashy ... YES - that is what I have been asking for repeatedly for more than a year now ... I have had other DJI say - its passed to Tech - but nothings happened.

Its particularly annoying that they have revamped the forum twice during time I have asked - and still not given the function.

As to Last Unread post ... most forums have that actually and it uses the cookie / history function of your browsers to enable ... its not beyond any frorum to do it.

BUT PLEASE let us have a last post in thread button ... I'm tired of scrolling through pages of threads to get to Last Post.
2019-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules