Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Only 1280 × 720 even if my Pixel 2XL has 4k?
732 4 2019-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Passegua Mavic
lvl.2
Italy

I just got Osmo Mobile 2 and I wonder why the mp4 I filmed is only 1280 × 720 even if my Pixel 2 XL has 4k video capability.
Is it possible to set DJI Go app with 4k ?
Is it possible using Osmo Mobile 2 with the default video camera Pixel has in it?

Thanks.

2019-5-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Passegua Mavic, my sincere apologies for all the trouble.  Certain mobile phones does not support 4k however, the Google Pixel 2 is capable of it since this specific model has already been tested by our developers. Would it be possible for you to provide a sample footage for further checking? You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thank for you continued support.
2019-5-28
Use props
GS77
New
Russia

I have the same problem with Samsung Galaxy S10 - DJI Go app captures 720p only. Another really disappointing issue is panorama resolution - it is so low that makes no sense at all to use this feature.
2019-5-29
Use props
GS77
New
Russia

I have the same problem with Samsung Galaxy S10 - DJI Go app capture 720p only. Another disappointing issue is panorama resolution - it is so low that makes no sense at all to use this feature.
Dear DJI, your hardware is really good - please make software good as well.
2019-5-29
Use props
mistasparky
lvl.2
United States

GS77 Posted at 5-29 02:44
I have the same problem with Samsung Galaxy S10 - DJI Go app capture 720p only. Another disappointing issue is panorama resolution - it is so low that makes no sense at all to use this feature.
Dear DJI, your hardware is really good - please make software good as well.

I was wanting to get this gimbal but it is too much of a crapshoot even for Android phones listed as compatible.
It’s almost as if DJI released this product too soon before fully being tested with more smartphones.
I am in no way a DJI hater. I own the Mavic Air and the Spark and love their drones.
This gimbal on the other hand is too risky at this time.
My other choice is the Freevision Vilta M so I will most likely get that one.
2019-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules