Pocket wireless module keeps falling off
781 2 2019-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Papa J
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2210738 ft
United Kingdom

I have my pocket connected to the wireless module on a small monopod.   Trouble is the fitbetween the pocket and module isn’t so tight and the pocket has fallen off at more horizontal angles with my monopod.   Essentially all that is holding the pocket onto the module is the wee usb c connection.   

I need to find a way to firmly secure the bottom of the pocket onto the wireless module.   Anyone share my experience and recommend an adapter that will solve this?  Or home made workaround.   ??

Al
2019-5-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Papa J, sorry for the inconvenience that it caused. May I know what happened prior to the issue? Would it be possible to provide a short video of the issue for further checking? You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thank you.
2019-5-28
Use props
Thomas Speth
New

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2019-5-28 14:03
Hi Papa J, sorry for the inconvenience that it caused. May I know what happened prior to the issue? Would it be possible to provide a short video of the issue for further checking? You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thank you.

I am having the same issue and am afraid of attaching pocket to wireless adapter on a tripod mount. The osmo pockets falls off way too easy! It has fallen off once already from a wind gust. How can I secure the locket to the WiFi adapter more securely
2020-9-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules