10208 127 2019-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Beeworld
lvl.4
Flight distance : 190259 ft
Australia

AlxFlyMore Posted at 2019-9-4 07:58
Of course, I didn't pay DJI. As a buyer my dealing is with reseller and I can't take DJI to court as I have never paid them.

Reseller needed better lawyers!
2020-1-3
Use props
Beeworld
lvl.4
Flight distance : 190259 ft
Australia

adelica Posted at 2019-9-5 06:36
A couple of users here deeply analysed your logs and videos, and pointed out how all of this was your negligence (not saying FAULT, but negligence). And, let's make it clear, we ALL do some negligence, but can't blame DJI for those.
If you're wondering why others here are getting so harsh with you it's probably due to your way of making up the case;
“I am sharing my horror story … It was a really safe flying environment … I thought I am buying the best drone ever produced, a crash proof drone. But what a waste! … This guys are a joke… I am just disappointed with DJI. I can't trust them anymore.”

Or on microwaves 'do not use to dry your pets' (seriously!). Operator error.
2020-1-3
Use props
Robnoxious
lvl.2
Flight distance : 229367 ft
United States

Just wow....sorry for your loss.....tl,dr the 9 pages.
2nd drone......I would learn to fly before going auto pilot......but that's just me.  I don't trust Boeing auto pilot.....why would I trust DJI?   LMAO
2020-1-18
Use props
bomberuk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16759 ft
United Kingdom

Yes it can i have been flying my mavics including the mavic 2, over lakes rivers and the sea ever since the first release, never had and issue, first thing you need to do is turn of all obsticle sensors and you.l be fine.
2020-1-31
Use props
AlxFlyMore
lvl.2
Flight distance : 43862 ft
Australia

Robnoxious Posted at 1-18 17:47
Just wow....sorry for your loss.....tl,dr the 9 pages.
2nd drone......I would learn to fly before going auto pilot......but that's just me.  I don't trust Boeing auto pilot.....why would I trust DJI?   LMAO

Just to make it clear I didn't lose anything. I received my money back as DJI hadn't followed Australian consumer laws. If anyone else the same issue I recommend they take same steps I took and receive full refund. Also, don't listen to nay sayers. Some users here don't seem to be genuine consumers. Otherwise they would show more interest in knowing their rights as apposed to defending DJI even though the tribunal has ruled against DJI. I am pretty much sure they are getting paid.
2020-2-1
Use props
AlxFlyMore
lvl.2
Flight distance : 43862 ft
Australia

bomberuk Posted at 1-31 04:15
Yes it can i have been flying my mavics including the mavic 2, over lakes rivers and the sea ever since the first release, never had and issue, first thing you need to do is turn of all obsticle sensors and you.l be fine.

Probably manually controlling the drone would work fine. It's just auto pilot features that are risky. Now I have Mavic Pro as I don't need any of the obstacle avoidance features of Mavic 2. I paid almost half price. So DJI needs to make it clear in their advertising that some features won't work as expected on water. I showed their advertising in the tribunal which implies all features work everywhere.

Good luck everyone I am not monitoring this thread too much, unless someone needs help with the similar issue and taking DJI to a tribunal.
2020-2-1
Use props
Robnoxious
lvl.2
Flight distance : 229367 ft
United States

AlxFlyMore Posted at 2-1 00:53
Just to make it clear I didn't lose anything. I received my money back as DJI hadn't followed Australian consumer laws. If anyone else the same issue I recommend they take same steps I took and receive full refund. Also, don't listen to nay sayers. Some users here don't seem to be genuine consumers. Otherwise they would show more interest in knowing their rights as apposed to defending DJI even though the tribunal has ruled against DJI. I am pretty much sure they are getting paid.

Not defending DJI in the slightest way.  I am however questioning your flying ability.
You ARE no doubt a "genuine" consumer, but a "questionable" pilot. Good luck with future flights.
2020-2-1
Use props
mAIRs
lvl.4
Australia

Like I said 100 times before.. DJI sux.. DJI Support is the worst on the planet.... typical Chinese quality I guess.
2020-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules