Helicopter Tour of Boston
615 7 2019-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alohaliao
lvl.3
United States

Really enjoyed the tour and making the video.  Some parts are super jittery, any idea why or how to fix it would be greatly appreciated.

2019-5-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day alohaliao. Thank you for sharing this beautiful aerial shot with us today. Great work and thank you for your support.
2019-5-28
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks like a great experience.
That will be hard to correct in post probably.
2019-5-28
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Brilliant footage
2019-5-28
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Seeing how steady the footage is when you can see the helicopter vibrating all over the place suprises me!  The  Pocket does not like vertical vibration, and maybe that was the reason for some of the disturbance of the picture.  Also I believe G forces, even momentary, can affect the gimbal.  But all in all, pretty good!
2019-5-28
Use props
Udo13
Second Officer
Flight distance : 257188 ft
Germany

Very nice shots. Which settings, filters?
What causes the trembling in the picture that you sometimes see?

Amazing that no reflections are visible.

2019-5-29
Use props
alohaliao
lvl.3
United States

fansfe82067d Posted at 5-28 23:39
Seeing how steady the footage is when you can see the helicopter vibrating all over the place suprises me!  The  Pocket does not like vertical vibration, and maybe that was the reason for some of the disturbance of the picture.  Also I believe G forces, even momentary, can affect the gimbal.  But all in all, pretty good!

Ohh interesting, I did order a z-axis stabilizer hopefully that helps with some of it.
2019-5-29
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

fansfe82067d Posted at 5-28 23:39

Exactly!

Seeing the helicopter bouncing all over, does demonstrate just how good the pocket is ...
2019-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules