disgusting work stabilizer
758 10 2019-5-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Snarkvadim
lvl.4
Russia

disgusting work stabilizer

Much time has passed since Ronin S came out and it is already obvious that there will be no firmware to fix shaky frames.

All tips come down to correcting the problem on the user side "calibrate", etc.

Will there be an official company statement about the failure of the stabilizer Ronin to work?
2019-5-29
Use props
Tima_007
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1110312 ft
  • >>>
Ukraine

All we get:
2019-5-29
Use props
Tima_007
lvl.4
  • >>>
Ukraine

All we get: Can you provide some short footage with issue, can you provide screenshot of balance test, motor parameter, etc... No other unswer! Newer! I think, first ronin's -S has some factory hardware problem, a lot of ronin's -S!  Ofcource, dji will newer tell us this but this is thrue.  Only in this forum many many ronin s users have issue thith non stable image, shaky footage ...
2019-5-29
Use props
Tima_007
lvl.4
  • >>>
Ukraine

А если говоря по русски то это просто неподобство! Я пользовался Ronin S пол года с камерой Sony A7sII, в ней есть встроенный стаб и я всеравно замечал что картинка плывет местами. Теперь перешел на Fuji XT3 в ней нет встроенной стабилизации и теперь это кошмар, это просто худший стабилизатор для видео, проще снимать с рук, результат не сильно другой! Вчера отправил свой ронин на родину, пускай что-то с ним делают. Сейчас сделаю пост с подборкой видео
2019-5-29
Use props
Tima_007
lvl.4
  • >>>
Ukraine

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;extra=#pid1870318
2019-5-29
Use props
Snarkvadim
lvl.4
Russia

girl in the mask - do not ignore the messages of users of your products
2019-5-31
Use props
djiuser_t6RTMAIzeCc4
lvl.3
Latvia

Yes, i totally agree! If camera have IBIS, you can get smooth footage, but if you don't, like me and other users, footage is mostly terrible and you need to stabilize it in post.
Hope there will be some firmware update soon. DJI support team have not answered in any topic for a week or so, maybe that's the case?
2019-5-31
Use props
Snarkvadim
lvl.4
Russia

It seems to me that with heavy video cameras there is less shaking. I think that the problem is in very powerful engines, which do not allow light cameras to freely compensate the balance
2019-6-2
Use props
Ulysses
lvl.4
Flight distance : 573310 ft
Brazil

I tried changing the stiffness and it helped a lot. In fact, I did an Autotune with the high profile after I read a DJI adm post telling to raise the stiffness manually right before the motors start to make noise.
Did you try that?
2019-6-3
Use props
DJI Calam
lvl.1

Philippines

Ulysses Posted at 6-3 04:29
I tried changing the stiffness and it helped a lot. In fact, I did an Autotune with the high profile after I read a DJI adm post telling to raise the stiffness manually right before the motors start to make noise.
Did you try that?

Where can I change the stiffness? and what do you do with it? increase or decrease?
2019-6-4
Use props
Ulysses
lvl.4
Flight distance : 573310 ft
Brazil

DJI Calam Posted at 6-4 06:07
Where can I change the stiffness? and what do you do with it? increase or decrease?

Configuration > Motor Parameter.
Same page you do the Autotune
2019-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules