Drone picture in my profile?
970 4 2019-5-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fryc88
lvl.1
Flight distance : 174452 ft
United Kingdom

How does it work with drone next to my picture - how it finds out what drone i do have? For last 2 months ive been flying Mavic 1 pro, now Phantom 4 pro and it is not showing it on my profile..
It is not important in my life, but im just curious

2019-5-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Fryc88. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. May I know did you use the same email that you've been using here in the DJI Forum to activate your DJI Mavic Pro? Please keep us posted for us to be able to help you further. Thank you for you support.
2019-5-29
Use props
Fryc88
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Well, i'm using only my phone and my iPad, both logged in with same account i belive, as i use in here...
It synchronizes data between iPad, android phone and also between different app versions, as im using Dji Go for P3P and Dji Go 4 for p4p and Mavic pro.

Edit:
But flown distance is correct, so it is collecting some of my data from my account on mobile and iPad...
2019-5-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Fryc88 Posted at 5-29 15:19
Well, i'm using only my phone and my iPad, both logged in with same account i belive, as i use in here...
It synchronizes data between iPad, android phone and also between different app versions, as im using Dji Go for P3P and Dji Go 4 for p4p and Mavic pro.

Sorry for the confusion. The email we mentioned here is the one when you activated the Mavic Pro and Phantom 4 Pro. If you use the same email address to log in the forum, the corresponding product icon will display under your avatar. However, if the drone was activated under another email address, or you bought a second-hand drone, I'm afraid that the icon may not appear. Hope for your understanding.
2019-5-29
Use props
Fryc88
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Well, it is even more confusing, because i never activated any new drones. All of them what i've got were preowned and flown by someone else in the past.

So, why there is icon of my P3P in profile which was also bought by someone else and activated by someone? Thats the weridest thing...
2019-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules