Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Any one still waiting on their DJI Smart Controller?
1241 4 2019-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TBoyAZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 31345 ft
  • >>>
United States

Purchased my Smart Controller back in early May, and it is still showing as authorized, but has not shipped. Originally when purchased (prior to the $100 price hike) it showed 5-10 day before shipping. Its been 21, 14 business, days so was curious if anyone else was in the same boat as me?

Would be nice to see it as shipped soon.
The funds have already been taken out of my account just shows a awaiting shipping

DJI any update, or the ETA, when the existing DJI Smart controller orders will ship?
2019-5-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, sorry to read the frustrations. I was able to get your order number using your Forum Account. I will formally ask and seek assistance with the sales team who handle this order for better information. Kindly wait for a Feedback via email approximately within 24-48 hours. Appreciate your patience on this. Thank you.
2019-6-1
Use props
GhostintheSky
lvl.2
Flight distance : 207936 ft
United States

Did you get your smart controller yet?
2019-6-29
Use props
TBoyAZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 31345 ft
  • >>>
United States

GhostintheSky Posted at 6-29 09:52
Did you get your smart controller yet?

Sure Did

When I purchased the remote, it was a week before the hundred dollar price hike.
During the time I purchased it, it was stating a 5-10 day shipping estimate. (But it was literally available on the site from only Midnight Arizona time to 1:30 am then it was sold out again....)

Anyhow, Purchased on 05/09/2019. Reached out to DJI to see if they could give me an estimate because it was past 15 days from the time it purchased it and it still hadn't shipped. They checked into it and stated it would most likely ship out by July. I ended up getting the remote about a week ago. (June 24) .

I refused to use it until i got a case to hold it and the screen protector for the remote screen (PGYTech Smart Controller Screen protector off of Amazon was what i went with.). Installed the screen protector, Fired it up, updated all the firmware, Linked it to the mavic 2 pro and took it out for a quick flight. So far so good.

Still need to put it through all the test but overall has been working great
2019-7-1
Use props
GhostintheSky
lvl.2
Flight distance : 207936 ft
United States

TBoyAZ Posted at 7-1 00:12
Sure Did

When I purchased the remote, it was a week before the hundred dollar price hike.

That is great to hear! Glad to hear it is up and running.
2019-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules