Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
how to update the firmware?
726 3 2019-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
serezhka
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1067474 ft
  • >>>
Russia

The problem with OSMO action - not updated through the app - battery level is more than 50% but when flashing a message that you need to charge the battery. If you try to update from a flash drive, then copy the file OSMO_ACTION_FW_V01.02.00.10.bin turn on the camera and nothing happens. sd card used several pieces from different manufacturers. What is the problem and how to update the firmware?
2019-5-30
Use props
ff22
lvl.4
United States

I did the firmware update via the app or however it did it.  But I had not put an sd-card in the camera.  During the process it told me I needed to put a card in.  I did and the update continued and finished.  Afterward, I noticed the xxxx.bin file was on the card.  So which ever way you do the update, the xxx.bin file is copied or uploaded to the card and than executed and installed.  I just went looking and that file is no longer on the sd-card.  So it must get erased at some point.  But I found the log file for the update and it has the following line

[E:\OSMO_ACTION_FW_V99.99.99.99.bin] detected, card sn [0x9b180f98].

So, I presume that the bin file is located in the root or top folder or directory.  

Good luck
2019-5-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to update the firmware thru the DJI Mimo app to see if it will be successful. Also, you will notice that the firmware is ongoing if the two status indicators will blink red and green alternatively. Please keep us posted on the latest updates on the said issue for us to further help you. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Have a good one.
2019-5-30
Use props
S_G
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1067474 ft
  • >>>
Russia

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-30 09:17
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to update the firmware thru the DJI Mimo app to see if it will be successful. Also, you will notice that the firmware is ongoing if the two status indicators will blink red and green alternatively. Please keep us posted on the latest updates on the said issue for us to further help you. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Have a good one.

Attempting to update firmware via the app results in an error. Application dji mimo believes that the battery is low. In reality, the charge level 76%
pic1.JPG
pic2.JPG
pic3.JPG
2019-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules