820 1 2019-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
geohei
lvl.3
Flight distance : 663061 ft
Luxembourg

Hi.

What a mess after the last update (some weeks ago).

Controller, drone (P4P) and App (iOS) up-to-date.

I'm sitting just on the edge of a blue zone (authorization required). To get a feeling and to learn how it works, I did an authorization for a future date (in 5 days), which means I can fly 3 days afterwards. But later on, I changed my mind to do a flight today. However to way to get rid of the future authorzation, and to activate a prersent authorization for my blue zone. The weird is, that after a takeoff attempt, I did the self-authorization and the DJI GO 4 App showed Success. Nevertheless I'm not allowed to takeoff. The Unlocking License List shows the new auth. in App, but the future in Aircraft. A mess!

Q1. How can I remove/delete a future authorization?

Q2. What is the Sync button for?

Q3. What does "Import to Aircraft" mean? Could it be "Export to Aircraft"?

Is there any comprehensive guide what all this does ... it detail !!!

Q4. Where is the geofencing data stored? In the aircraft, controller or App?

Thanks,

2019-5-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, we cannot remove the future updates about the no-fly zone or future authorization since we are abiding local rules and regulations for every location. Also, I will highly recommend you to contact our Fly safe team for you to further help with this problem. You may refer to the link below. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Have a good one.

flysafe@dji.com
2019-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules