Infrared sensors when RTH activated.
2119 5 2019-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tomlewis
lvl.1
Flight distance : 37995 ft
United Kingdom

Hi everyone,I just wondered if anyone knew if when the RTH is activated on Spark if the downwar facing infrared sensor disables or if there is any way to disable it as when flying in slight mist it seems to think it is close to the floor all the time?

Anyone got any ideas.

Thanks
2019-5-30
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

The downward sensors cannot be disabled in DJI GO. If you buy Litchi (available in the app store on your mobile device), you can disable the downward sensors and then switch back to DJI GO. At that point, the downward sensors will remain disabled until you either re-enable them in Litchi or install new firmware on the Spark.
2019-5-30
Use props
tomlewis
lvl.1
United Kingdom

msinger Posted at 5-30 07:11
The downward sensors cannot be disabled in DJI GO. If you buy Litchi (available in the app store on your mobile device), you can disable the downward sensors and then switch back to DJI GO. At that point, the downward sensors will remain disabled until you either re-enable them in Litchi or install new firmware on the Spark.

Many Thanks for that i will check it out!

2019-5-30
Use props
tomlewis
lvl.1
United Kingdom

msinger Posted at 5-30 07:11
The downward sensors cannot be disabled in DJI GO. If you buy Litchi (available in the app store on your mobile device), you can disable the downward sensors and then switch back to DJI GO. At that point, the downward sensors will remain disabled until you either re-enable them in Litchi or install new firmware on the Spark.

I have had a look but that seems to be for the Mavic and Phantom. Do you know anything else or free apps that do something similar?
2019-5-30
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

tomlewis Posted at 5-30 09:09
I have had a look but that seems to be for the Mavic and Phantom. Do you know anything else or free apps that do something similar?

It works for the Spark too. I own Litchi and have used it to turn off Landing Protection on my Spark.
2019-5-31
Use props
tomlewis
lvl.1
United Kingdom

msinger Posted at 5-31 06:18
It works for the Spark too. I own Litchi and have used it to turn off Landing Protection on my Spark.

It is quite an expensive application though $25 +
2019-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules