Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VisualeyesAerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5242769 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI,

When do you expect to have more batteries in stock?  I find it insane that you launch a product but don't have stock in extra batteries, let alone some of the other accessories you say are coming soon! An Osmo Action case should have been an in stock accessory too!  I love the Osmo Action, but I hate that I'm limited to a battery charge cycle between each shoot!  Please provide us an update, and not the generic response that "this message has been noted!"  This is critical!

Thank you for your response!  It's much appreciated!

TjB
@visualeyesaerial
2019-5-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. We do apologize that the battery for DJI Osmo Action is not yet available on our store website due to high demand. We would recommend leaving your email in the "IN STOCK REMINDER" option for you to be notified when this battery is available on our store. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Thank you for your continued support.
2019-5-30
Use props
fansa9a8f3e1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 15614 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I agree it's really pretty appalling to have released the Osmo Action and to not have basic things like additional batteries available for purchase.
I like DJI products but have not been impressed with my experience from DJI directly so far. I will never purchase a DJI product directly from the DJI Store again.  

2019-5-30
Use props
VisualeyesAerial
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

fansa9a8f3e1 Posted at 5-30 11:14
I agree it's really pretty appalling to have released the Osmo Action and to not have basic things like additional batteries available for purchase.
I like DJI products but have not been impressed with my experience from DJI directly so far. I will never purchase a DJI product directly from the DJI Store again.

I've been pretty happy for the most part, minus the fact the items generally come from China.  You can get them sooner in the USA unless you buy it the day the new product launches.  They have incentives to keep you.
2019-5-30
Use props
VisualeyesAerial
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-30 10:31
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. We do apologize that the battery for DJI Osmo Action is not yet available on our store website due to high demand. We would recommend leaving your email in the "IN STOCK REMINDER" option for you to be notified when this battery is available on our store. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Thank you for your continued support.

High Demand?  The batteries were never available from Jump Street!  You can't get them anywhere, which leads me to believe it's a manufacturing issue.  Like DJI only made enough for the number of Action Cameras made.  I'm already on that list.  I was hoping for an approximate date of availability!  Thanks!
2019-5-30
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

This happens with almost every release of a new item. We are all waiting for additional accessories like extra batteries and nd filters. This is very common with DJI. Have patience.
2019-5-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

VisualeyesAerial Posted at 5-30 11:53
High Demand?  The batteries were never available from Jump Street!  You can't get them anywhere, which leads me to believe it's a manufacturing issue.  Like DJI only made enough for the number of Action Cameras made.  I'm already on that list.  I was hoping for an approximate date of availability!  Thanks!

Again we do apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you again for your kind and understanding.
2019-6-4
Use props
fans83080e16
lvl.1
Flight distance : 945741 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-4 09:28
Again we do apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you again for your kind and understanding.

So when are they going to ship?!?!?!  I'm a hiker who records her hikes, the Action is not very useful until I have additional batteries.
2019-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules