How do you switch between saved profiles?
529 5 2019-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ff22
lvl.4
United States

The manual is not clear or I may have missed something.

How do you switch between saved profiles and is there a quick way to do so?  I tried the QS button on the side but that did not seem to do it.  Again, I may have missed something somewhere.

Thanks.

2019-5-30
Use props
geoffz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1941322 ft
  • >>>
United States

After you've created and save your pre-set you can recall it by tapping on the icon (of whatever mode you're shooting) in the lower left corner then tap on the 'Custom' (top right) and select whichever pre-set you like.
2019-5-30
Use props
ff22
lvl.4
United States

geoffz Posted at 5-30 20:31
After you've created and save your pre-set you can recall it by tapping on the icon (of whatever mode you're shooting) in the lower left corner then tap on the 'Custom' (top right) and select whichever pre-set you like.

Thanks.  I set up two profiles.  One with and one without Rocksteady so that I can compare the results for my own testing.
2019-5-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi ff22, glad to know geoffz has replied your question, please add the custom profiles to Quick Switch list by tapping the Three Points on the top right corner of the QS page. Please keep us updated if you have any further concern.
2019-5-31
Use props
ff22
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-31 04:12
Hi ff22, glad to know geoffz has replied your question, please add the custom profiles to Quick Switch list by tapping the Three Points on the top right corner of the QS page. Please keep us updated if you have any further concern.

Between Geoff's and your advice, I've got it working fine.

Thanks to both.
2019-5-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

ff22 Posted at 5-31 08:18
Between Geoff's and your advice, I've got it working fine.

Thanks to both.

Glad to know that, have a great time with Osmo Action.
2019-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules