Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mimo App now supports Hyperlapse (iOS v1.1.4)
1981 20 2019-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

Mimo App iOS v1.1.4 now supports:

1. Supports Osmo Pocket Hyperlapse.
2. Supports gain adjustment for external microphone of Osmo Pocket.
3. Supports saving drafts in Story mode.
4. Fixes specific issues and improves overall app quality.

2019-5-31
Use props
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

Gain adjustment for external microphone of Osmo Pocket is a slider with - and + button.

BUT, no level indicator at the phone screen, it only appears when you start recording ..... (how come they cannot learn from their own firmware, different developers?)  
2019-5-31
Use props
Tide
Second Officer
South Korea

Thanks for the news!
2019-5-31
Use props
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

Tide Posted at 5-31 06:45
Thanks for the news!

Captain Tide, you are always welcome :-)
2019-5-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for sharing this information about the new features of DJI Osmo Pocket. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any concerns. Thank you for your continued support. Cheers!
2019-5-31
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Oh-no thank you, not understanding number 3 , have only used story mode once before .
2019-5-31
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

But, when will it cook me breakfast !?!
2019-5-31
Use props
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

hallmark007 Posted at 5-31 11:34
Oh-no thank you, not understanding number 3 , have only used story mode once before .

Me too (no hashtag)  :-)
2019-5-31
Use props
Drone*Mike
lvl.3
United Kingdom

but where is the option for Hyperlapse in the MIMO app? Do you have to set it in the Pocket first and then start it from MIMO?
Just downloaded the updated app and connected my pocket but can only find a Motionlapse menu choice in MIMO.
2019-6-1
Use props
The_Pedro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 155292 ft
Portugal

Drone*Mike Posted at 6-1 07:10
but where is the option for Hyperlapse in the MIMO app? Do you have to set it in the Pocket first and then start it from MIMO?
Just downloaded the updated app and connected my pocket but can only find a Motionlapse menu choice in MIMO.

For motionlapse select timelapse and use the menu in the top of the screen to add your path.

2019-6-2
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

I'm puzzled too - what we're looking for is HYPERLAPSE not motionlapse.   Can't see it anywhere....
2019-6-2
Use props
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

Drone*Mike Posted at 6-1 07:10

No need, just slide the selection at the Mimo app, video- photo- and further then you see the Hyperlapse, before you reach Easysave ....
2019-6-2
Use props
djiuser_3PbFsVin0SFQ
lvl.2

South Korea

Indeed cannot find hyperlapse menu in mimo app.
2019-6-2
Use props
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

djiuser_3PbFsVin0SFQ Posted at 6-2 03:38
Indeed cannot find hyperlapse menu in mimo app.

2019-6-2
Use props
djiuser_3PbFsVin0SFQ
lvl.2

South Korea

Oh-no Posted at 6-2 03:40
[view_image]

May be mine is not properly updated.
Thanks.
2019-6-2
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

Found a bug, at least with my iPhone's IOS.

When set to "10" then screen will flash an error message stating that the gimbal needs to be stationary, a bit ironic since we are talking hyperlapse. But, what I found was, if I first start it up at "2", stop record, then run it up  to "10", I no longer receive the error message when recording again.

2019-6-2
Use props
djiuser_3PbFsVin0SFQ
lvl.2

South Korea

One more bug.
Hyperlapse mode has no manual mode icon.
2019-6-2
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

No such option here.  Weird.
2019-6-2
Use props
fansb62a0a33
New

United Kingdom

Oh-no Posted at 5-31 06:34
Gain adjustment for external microphone of Osmo Pocket is a slider with - and + button.

BUT, no level indicator at the phone screen, it only appears when you start recording ..... (how come they cannot learn from their own firmware, different developers?)

Hi, can you help please? How do you adjust microphone gain? On the device, in Mimo? I can't find any information anywhere. Thanks
2019-6-9
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

fansb62a0a33 Posted at 6-9 13:16
Hi, can you help please? How do you adjust microphone gain? On the device, in Mimo? I can't find any information anywhere. Thanks

It is in pro mode
2019-6-10
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Oh-no Posted at 5-31 06:34

BUT, no level indicator at the phone screen, it only appears when you start recording ..... (how come they cannot learn from their own firmware, different developers?)

we will fix this in 1.1.8
2019-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules