DJI Assistant 2 v2.0.8 mac - Network Error
1828 4 2019-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Celsus
lvl.4
Flight distance : 196594 ft
United Kingdom

I'm currently having problems with an update to using DJI Assistant 2 v2.0.8 using a 2018 Macbook Pro on a Mavic 2 Pro. I get a network error message despite clearly being connected to the internet. This could be glitch at DJI's end.  I'm well versed with the firmware update process with no problems usually. I don't use the App to update as I've found the Assistant 2 more reliable. Not this time unfortunately! Any ideas?
2019-5-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall your DJI Assistant 2 to see if there would be changes. Also, if the problem persists, you may try to use a different computer for us to further isolate the issue. Looking forward to your reply. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2019-5-31
Use props
Celsus
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-31 08:00
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall your DJI Assistant 2 to see if there would be changes. Also, if the problem persists, you may try to use a different computer for us to further isolate the issue. Looking forward to your reply. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

I have tried reinstalling, didn't work unfortunately. I will try the update with a different device.
2019-5-31
Use props
Celsus
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-31 08:00

I tried clicking the retry button next to the network error message. It eventually connected and updated as  previously. I will leave you look into the matter with your technical people and hope it's a smoother connection for the next one!
2019-5-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Celsus Posted at 5-31 11:41
I tried clicking the retry button next to the network error message. It eventually connected and updated as  previously. I will leave you look into the matter with your technical people and hope it's a smoother connection for the next one!

Thank you for the additional information, We're glad to know that you already resolve the issue. I will also take note of the suggestion you provided. Thank you for your continued support and have a wonderful day!
2019-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules