Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Having trouble unlocking authorization zone! Urgent!
1446 4 2019-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5c689c7e
lvl.1
United States

Hi,

This is the second time I have needed to unlock an authorization zone for a job, and I cannot get the certificate to show up on my Phantom 4 Pro+ controller unlocking list, even though when I sign in on the app on my phone it shows up as valid.  

The last time I had to unlock an authorization zone, I contacted flysafe@dji.com and they replied within minutes and walked me through my issue (wrong flight controller S/N).  I went throught the correct steps this time and nothing will show up in my unlocking list even after turning both the drone and controller on and off multiple times.  

I contacted flysafe@dji.com two days ago with no response.  I have sent 3 separate emails and have not even recieved the auto confirmation email in response.  I've also called DJI tech support, but as I thought they said I can only get help with this issue by contacting the email address.

The firmware is up to date.   I've tried to update the flysafe data and I get a prompt to plug in the controller to the drone, and when I do and hit 'ok' the message just disappears and nothing happens.

This is urgent as there are clients waiting on me to get this footage.  Please help!
2019-5-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, upon checking your Forum account, the email has been replied, if you still have any concern about the unlocking, please reply the email, the Fly Safe team will help you out.
2019-6-1
Use props
fans5c689c7e
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-1 00:11
Hi there, upon checking your Forum account, the email has been replied, if you still have any concern about the unlocking, please reply the email, the Fly Safe team will help you out.

Yes, I was eventually able to get into contact with the flysafe team and it was an issue with updating my app on the controller.  Thanks!
2019-6-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans5c689c7e Posted at 6-1 16:04
Yes, I was eventually able to get into contact with the flysafe team and it was an issue with updating my app on the controller.  Thanks!

Glad to hear that, hope everything goes smoothly, if you have any further concern, please feel free to let us know.
2019-6-2
Use props
rjs21989
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2858701 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am having the same problem. I have unlocked a zone twice b ut has not shown up on my page. I am using a crystal sky, but I also plugged in my iPhone to check. apps are up to date. Please help!!!!
2019-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules