Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Connecting Spark to mobile device
5789 3 2019-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TimothyD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5236 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am confused.  Cannot my android mobile device connect via WIFI to my new Spark?  The only way I can get this to work is to have the remote on as well and even then it's iffy.

2019-5-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there Timothy. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry that you are having trouble connecting your DJI Spark to your mobile device. May I ask if what mobile device are you currently using right now? Also, All you need to do is to connect your mobile device to the wifi of the DJI Spark and after that, it will show in the app that you already connected. I will be posting an official video tutorial from DJI for you to make it easier. Should you have any other concerns please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your continued support.

2019-5-31
Use props
TimothyD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5236 ft
  • >>>
United States

That didn't answer my question and I already viewed this video prior.   As I stated in my original question here, the mobile app on my android galaxy note 9 will only connect to the Spark wifi if the controller is also turned on.  According to this video I should be able to connect my mobile device directly to the Spark wifi.  It does not...
2019-6-3
Use props
Tentoes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

I've never operated one by mobile device, but I could find the old one ON the mobile device as a wifi connection. The new one does not, and I'm curious, but haven't worried about it.

Perhaps this video will help?

I plan to try it after work today.
2019-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules