Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
xavier_fr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 505801 ft
Romania

hello

My mavic pro has the famous “ Mavic Pro Air Encoder Error 0x8000000 “
The drone has never been crash. I have searched all the internet , no solution …(tried SD, cable etc)

Any luck here? Or my drone is worthless? Very disappointed about DJI

Thank you
2019-5-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused. the Air Encoder Error 0x8000000 means there is an error with the camera coaxial cable (MIPI), or it is not connected properly. I would recommend you contact our support team to start up a ticket: https://www.dji.com/support. We have the professional team who would do their best to find out the reason for the issue and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Please note that DJI will not perform data analysis for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards!
2019-5-31
Use props
xavier_fr
lvl.2
Romania

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-31 12:13
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused. the Air Encoder Error 0x8000000 means there is an error with the camera coaxial cable (MIPI), or it is not connected properly. I would recommend you contact our support team to start up a ticket: https://www.dji.com/support. We have the professional team who would do their best to find out the reason for the issue and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Please note that DJI will not perform data analysis for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards!

Hello
I don’t understand as I always taken best care of it; never a single shock.
How much will it cost me for a design fault?!... so many people with this bug!
Thank you
2019-6-1
Use props
xavier_fr
lvl.2
Romania

Hello
Thank you
2019-6-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

RE: Mavic Pro Air Encoder Error 0x8000000 No image transmission

xavier_fr Posted at 6-1 00:36
Hello

Hi Xavier, On behalf of DJI I extend my sincere apologies for the issues that you have experienced. However, we don't have the exact amount of the repair service. As of this moment, we need the drone for us to determine the exact price of the repair services. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2019-6-4
Use props
djiuser_7PurKLtMOGIp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2654 ft

Romania

hello aicraft encoder error is from gimbal cable or not fixed well?
2019-6-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_7PurKLtMOGIp Posted at 6-20 05:58
hello aicraft encoder error is from gimbal cable or not fixed well?

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. There is some possibility that the Aircraft Encoder Error will be showing in the app if the camera coaxial cable (MIPI) is not connected properly or maybe lose. Should you have any inquiries or concern please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!
2019-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules