1528 3 2019-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Micky Parise
lvl.2
Flight distance : 190207 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi, Can't connect my OA camera to my LG phone or Iphone to activate. It says now only 3 more times?  Wifi/bluetooth shows the camera connected. But when I try to connect to the Mimo app it won't connect. The phone shows up on the app, but won't connect. On the Iphone the camera pops up with wanting to join the network with a huge DJI code and to accept it reject it. I accept it but won't connect, says can't join network? On the Android phone basically says the same thing. I uninstalled and reinstalled numerous times,  changed to airplane mode and all the other ideas in this forum and others.  
Then only thing I noticed on the camera was it only had 2.4 g. I updated the firmware and it still only shows 2.4g?

Any ideas....

Thanks
Micky
2019-5-31
Use props
fanse883106f
New
Flight distance : 493458 ft
Denmark

I have the same problem. Just bought the Osmo Action, and have tried severeral times to activata with my Iphone, but evere time it comes up with "Activation data error".
2019-6-1
Use props
fanse883106f
New
Flight distance : 493458 ft
Denmark

What can I do ?
2019-6-1
Use props
Rick0r
New

New Zealand

Exactly the same problem here. I've tried scanning the QR code too which takes me to a web page that isn't working. Perhaps DJI web or activation servers are having issues?
2019-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules