Side-by-side Rocksteady on and off
650 11 2019-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ff22
lvl.4
United States

Okay, my very crude, side-by-side is now on Youtube.  I have to  apologize for its rather awful filming.  I left the lens protector  plastic on and did not notice it.  I'm still waiting for lens caps to  come in to protect the camera in transit.  Then, one video is longer  than the other so you will notice a black frame when it runs out.

BUT I think it does a reasonable job of showing the difference between Rocksteady on and off.

Without further ado:

2019-5-31
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Great comparison
2019-5-31
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great comparison. Been thinking of picking up one of these.
2019-6-1
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Cool comparison
2019-6-1
Use props
ff22
lvl.4
United States

Let me tell you, I was all over the Web yesterday trying to figure out how to do the split screen.  I even downloaded two programs (did not work) until I found that my existing Magix editor could do it with some manipulations.  I'm definitely not as smooth as some youtube posters.  Forgetting to remove the plastic lens protector and posting it anyway!!! (g)

By the way, in a post the other day, someone initially thought that there was NO Rocksteady in 4:3 format but there is.  Both of those above were 4:3 (less demanding posting to youtube) with Rocksteady ON for one and off for the other.  
2019-6-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day ff22. Thank you for sharing this side by side comparison video you have created regarding the Rocksteady feature of the DJI Osmo Action. Great work and thank you for your valued support.
2019-6-1
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ff22 Posted at 6-1 08:03
Let me tell you, I was all over the Web yesterday trying to figure out how to do the split screen.  I even downloaded two programs (did not work) until I found that my existing Magix editor could do it with some manipulations.  I'm definitely not as smooth as some youtube posters.  Forgetting to remove the plastic lens protector and posting it anyway!!! (g)

By the way, in a post the other day, someone initially thought that there was NO Rocksteady in 4:3 format but there is.  Both of those above were 4:3 (less demanding posting to youtube) with Rocksteady ON for one and off for the other.

It paid off as a great result!
2019-6-1
Use props
ff22
lvl.4
United States

A J Posted at 6-1 13:00
It paid off as a great result!

Thanks.  It was definitely more down to earth or earthy than some of the more professional videos.  
2019-6-1
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ff22 Posted at 6-1 15:25
Thanks.  It was definitely more down to earth or earthy than some of the more professional videos.

It got the message across which is the important thing
2019-6-1
Use props
maddox
First Officer
Malaysia

Thanks for sharing
2019-6-2
Use props
CRAIGMART75
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1543901 ft