Impossible de reconnecter la manette - FRANCAIS
1529 4 2019-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Laure21
New
Vietnam

Bonjour,

Il y a 2 jours, lors du décollage, mon Spark a eu un problème. Il est monté a environ 1m de hauteur, avant de retomber au sol, j'ai essayé de lui faire prendre de la hauteur mais il était complètement instable. Impossible de le faire atterir, je l'ai attrapé à la main. Je ne suis pas arrivée à l'éteindre normalement, j'ai dû enlever la batterie.

Depuis, la manette s'est déconnectée. Lorsque je fais la manipulation de connection, la manette bip mais ne trouve pas le drone. J'ai réinitialisé le wifi du drone, et celui de la manette. La seule procédure qui m'a permis de connecter le drone et la manette est celle qui demande de retirer la batterie lorsque les leds s'allument vertes. La manette trouve alors le drone (led verte) mais lorsque je me connecte au wifi de la manette et que je lance l'appli Dji Go alors le drone se déconnecte de la manette.

J'ai réinitialisé les paramètres usines via l'assistant Dji mais rien ne fonctionne.

Je pense avoir tout essayé, je ne trouve plus de solution.

Merci pour votre aide!!
Laure

2019-6-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Laure. I am really sorry to to know what happened to your previous flight with your DJI Spark. Since this issue is happening I would recommend you contact our support team to start up a ticket for the said drone at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav . We have the professional team who would do their best to fix and find out the reason of the incident and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Please note that DJI will not perform data analysis for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank for your support.
2019-6-1
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

Hmm. That doesn't sound normal. Contact support.
2019-6-1
Use props
jyc
First Officer
Flight distance : 2255846 ft
Canada

Il semble que votre aéronef soit défectueux et doit être réparé.
2019-6-2
Use props
fansde37a872
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1449190 ft
  • >>>
Morocco

DJI Stephen Posted at 2019-6-1 08:35
Hello and good day Laure. I am really sorry to to know what happened to your previous flight with your DJI Spark. Since this issue is happening I would recommend you contact our support team to start up a ticket for the said drone at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav . We have the professional team who would do their best to fix and find out the reason of the incident and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Please note that DJI will not perform data analysis for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank for your support.

Hi , please something strange happen to our inspire 2 ... The pair boutton not working. And no RC wanna connect x And when WE turn off its take 10 seconde ....
2020-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules