734 7 2019-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
The_Pedro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 155292 ft
Portugal

Hello everyone.

I've been having some fun with my Osmo Action, however to take full adavantge of it I'll have to buy some acessories first. Since I know many of you own GoPro cameras as well I would love to have your opinion on what are the best / most useful ones. (And what to avoid) I considered starting with a Joby Suction Cup With locking arm, but I'm looking forward to read your opinions first.
2019-6-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day The_Pedro. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry on what is the best accessory for the DJI Osmo Action. I hope that you will get the best information and recommendation from our valued DJI Members who owns the DJI Osmo Action. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-6-1
Use props
The_Pedro
lvl.4
Portugal

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-1 10:40
Hello and good day The_Pedro. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry on what is the best accessory for the DJI Osmo Action. I hope that you will get the best information and recommendation from our valued DJI Members who owns the DJI Osmo Action. Thank you for your valued support.

Thank you. I'll be waiting for the DJI official accessories announcement as well. ;)
2019-6-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

The_Pedro Posted at 6-1 11:11
Thank you. I'll be waiting for the DJI official accessories announcement as well. ;)

You are very much welcome The_Pedro. Have a safe and happy filming always.
2019-6-2
Use props
CRAIGMART75
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1543901 ft
  • >>>
United States

Will they make a remote for the Action Camera like I have with my GoPro 4  ??
2019-6-2
Use props
ff22
Second Officer
United States

CRAIGMART75 Posted at 6-2 10:43

I wonder if simple firmware and a remote fob will be possible or it an entirely different model will be required.  I suspect the latter.
2019-6-2
Use props
The_Pedro
lvl.4
Portugal

CRAIGMART75 Posted at 6-2 10:43

Probably not in the near future. At least from what I've seen so far.
2019-6-3
Use props
The_Pedro
lvl.4
Portugal

ff22 Posted at 6-2 14:01
I wonder if simple firmware and a remote fob will be possible or it an entirely different model will be required.  I suspect the latter.

The camera already has wi-fi + bluetooth... so there shouldn't be a need for new hardware if they want to implement it.
2019-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules