Has anyone have this issue?
975 3 2014-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hyin
New

United States

Hi,

I had p2v+ for a couple of months, everything went well. Recentlly, I realized that when I fly, it did not fly stright as usual, it will move off the line by itself, I have to use controller to pull it back. Also I noticed that when it fly up, the left side is slightly higher than right side if it aims to the front (battery side is back), so you can see the view from tablet is tilt, not in the horizontal level. I do calibrate before flying, the LED indicators are turn solid green before I start. Does anyone knows how to fix it?

Thank you very much!

Howie

2014-11-12
Use props
swomilan
lvl.4

Mexico

Try an advanced IMU calibration.  
When doing the IMU calibration make sure that the unit is level,  that there are no magnetic/ferro magnetic interferences close by (Steel, motors, speakers,...), that there are no vibrations and/or movements during the calibration ( loud music, heavy truck shaking the ground,....)  and best done while the unit is still cold and not powered on for some time already. (You'll get a temperature warning no matter what, just ignore it and say thanks to DJI for never fixing that bug )   
2014-11-12
Use props
hyin
New

United States

swomilan Posted at 2014-11-13 01:33
Try an advanced IMU calibration.  
When doing the IMU calibration make sure that the unit is level,  ...

Thanks, I haven't done the IMU cali, I will definitely do it.
Thank you again for the tips.

Howie
2014-11-12
Use props
b.w.j
Second Officer

Denmark

And check if one motor is warmer than the others.
2014-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules