Can we have the ability to map C1 to Obstacle Avoidance disable?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have that mapped to my 2 Zoom and when the OA is on you can't do anything sometimes.  It's just stuck.  Turning it off allows movement.  Turning it on when it's time to go tight is awesome at a push of a button.

C1 = OA
C2 = Up/down gimbal so I can spot the landing.

You cannot map OA to Any of the buttons like the DJI Mavic 2.
2019-6-2
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

What there should have been is a quick menu button in the app on the screen at all times and that would allow you to assign 5 or 10 faves
2019-6-2
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Bashy Posted at 6-2 18:44
What there should have been is a quick menu button in the app on the screen at all times and that would allow you to assign 5 or 10 faves

It might take up too much processing power to check that would have to compromise flight characteristics or recording.
2019-6-2
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just on the M2's - it's a cool feature
2019-6-3
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

A J Posted at 6-3 02:39
Just on the M2's - it's a cool feature

Yeah but on the P4P V2.0 it matters too!  I can easily find myself needed to turn it on and off and on then off depending on the situation.  I'm not entirely sure how the electrical engineering aspect works.  If there are no say IC chips to make it possible then it will never work.
2019-6-3
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 6-3 02:56
Yeah but on the P4P V2.0 it matters too!  I can easily find myself needed to turn it on and off and on then off depending on the situation.  I'm not entirely sure how the electrical engineering aspect works.  If there are no say IC chips to make it possible then it will never work.

You can always switch to Sport mode and be very gentle on the sticks if you need to immediately disengage OA or just tap the screens like we have to anyway on the M2 pop up's when C1 or C2 it set
2019-6-3
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

A J Posted at 6-3 03:12
You can always switch to Sport mode and be very gentle on the sticks if you need to immediately disengage OA or just tap the screens like we have to anyway on the M2 pop up's when C1 or C2 it set

That's what I do for the P4P but yeah the sticks are a lot more sensitive which makes it worse.
2019-6-3
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 6-3 03:35
That's what I do for the P4P but yeah the sticks are a lot more sensitive which makes it worse.

It's not easy - I tend to just switch them off anyway.
2019-6-3
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

A J Posted at 6-3 03:40
It's not easy - I tend to just switch them off anyway.

Finessing and not finessing is important.
2019-6-3
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I too turn them off a lot of the time, as for processing power, the popup would be a button (link) and just a menu, very little processing is needed ;)
2019-6-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. As of the time being, this option is not available with our Phantom 4 Prov2. No worries, we will forward it to our designated department for attention. Thank you for your support.
2019-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules