Purchasing standard M2P controller
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shanekweb
lvl.2
Ireland

Hi all, just wondering if anyone else has tried this. I initially bought my Mavic 2 Pro with the DJI smart controller which I like a lot but there are some silly things that it cannot do which means I need to buy the normal controller that would have come when buying it. I have contacted DJI on the live chat but they say that they don't sell it on their online store. I found a like to the Mavic Pro controller but I don't know if this works with the Pro 2 or not. If anyone knows could you please let me know or if you know of a link where I can buy the new controller I'd appreciate it.
Thanks
2019-6-2
Use props
raven swe
Second Officer
Flight distance : 517936 ft
Sweden

pro controller wont work with pro2 drone, pro 2 is updated ocusync 2.0
2019-6-2
Use props
dancopter
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17901030 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

Buy a second hand M2 controller on eBay or similar. Plenty of people are selling them after upgrading to a Smart controller.
2019-6-2
Use props
dancopter
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17901030 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

You’ll also get better range with a standard controller.
2019-6-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day shanekweb, Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I am sorry to say that the DJI Mavic Pro remote controller is not compatible with the DJI Mavic 2 Pro aircraft and vice versa. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and support you. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2019-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules