Techniques for steadier video
492 1 2019-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
New Drone Pilot
lvl.2
United States

I'm looking for tips on how to take smoother videos with the Osmo Mobile 2.  Yesterday, I took some videos out in the gardens around my house including fixing on an object and circling it, as well as walking - shooting to the side or directly in front of me.  The videos look awful.  There is this rocking that I know is from my walking, though I tried to steady myself as much as possible.  I've seen video others have taken and haven't noticed any rocking.  How do they do it?  I know one problem might be that I was shooting objects relatively close to the camera, and they would notably shift relative to background objects.  Is that it?  Should my subject always be far away?

Any tips would be appreciated.
2019-6-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day New Drone Pilot. I am sorry for the trouble. Thank you for reaching out and for the information shared with us today. I hope that you will get the best information with regards to this matter form our valued DJI members who owns the DJI Osmo Mobile 2 on there techniques on how to create steady videos. Thank you for your support.
2019-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules