Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AeroMovie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1539337 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Dear DJI Team,

it would be nice if the DJI Osmo Pocket could also be turned upside down in the Mimo App. We use the DJI Osmo Pocket with the Wlan Module with the Mimo App. Unfortunately the control via the app is almost impossible, because the control makes everything mirror-inverted. Also, the video is only displayed correctly when you have started the video recording, the control of the gimbal unfortunately mirror inverted. It would be nice if DJI could do this better in the Mino App. So it's almost impossible to create nice camera pans when the DJI Osmo Pocket is upside down, for example when using a CabelCam.

Those would be my wishes:
1. with upside down video Automatically in the Mimo App turning (the GoPro can do that already since the version 1.0)
2. adjust gimbal control in the Mimo app for upside down video
3. also show the video correctly in the Mimo App before the video recording, otherwise the tracking doesn't work.

I am looking forward to the adjustment

2019-6-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day AeroMovie. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have shared with us today. Let me please forward this information/thread to the designated DJI department. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product. Thank you.
2019-6-2
Use props
AeroMovie
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-2 10:15
Hello and good day AeroMovie. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have shared with us today. Let me please forward this information/thread to the designated DJI department. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product. Thank you.

Ok, thanks for the quick answer and I'm looking forward to see if the DJI technicians/engineers will really do it. It was much easier to move such a camera (see video, created with a Cabelcam and a DJI OSMO Poket).

2019-6-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

AeroMovie Posted at 6-3 05:45
Ok, thanks for the quick answer and I'm looking forward to see if the DJI technicians/engineers will really do it. It was much easier to move such a camera (see video, created with a Cabelcam and a DJI OSMO Poket).

https://youtu.be/2Fd4EsuPcGs

You are very much welcome AeroMovie. If you have any other inquiries or concern with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you.
2019-6-3
Use props
AeroMovie
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-3 16:23
You are very much welcome AeroMovie. If you have any other inquiries or concern with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you.

Unfortunately, you still can't work well with the OSMO Poket when it's upside down. The Mimo APP does not turn around. And controlling the gimbal is also very complicated because everything is reversed. Left is right and down is up.

Please DJI change that in the Mimo app that it is possible to work upside down with the Osmo Poket.
2019-7-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

AeroMovie Posted at 7-13 09:46
Unfortunately, you still can't work well with the OSMO Poket when it's upside down. The Mimo APP does not turn around. And controlling the gimbal is also very complicated because everything is reversed. Left is right and down is up.

Please DJI change that in the Mimo app that it is possible to work upside down with the Osmo Poket.

Thank you for these addition information you have provided AeroMovie. I will forward these information/tread to the designated DJI for further development of the DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you for your support.
2019-7-13
Use props
AeroMovie
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-13 10:40
Thank you for these addition information you have provided AeroMovie. I will forward these information/tread to the designated DJI for further development of the DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you for your support.

Hello DJI Stephen,

a copy and paste answer unfortunately does not help. You wrote this a few weeks ago. Sorry but I had to write that once. I also know that it's definitely not up to you.
2019-7-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

AeroMovie Posted at 7-14 02:11
Hello DJI Stephen,

a copy and paste answer unfortunately does not help. You wrote this a few weeks ago. Sorry but I had to write that once. I also know that it's definitely not up to you.

Hello and good day AeroMovie. I am sorry this inconvenience. I have already forwarded these information to the designated DJI department. Rest assured that all of these information that you have shared are being check and tested for us to be able to improve the said DJI device. Thank you.
2019-7-14
Use props
DAVE2230
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5316549 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hi DJI team

I also use the osmo pocket upside down on a cable cam, I would also like to request the automatic invert feature to be added to the mimo app. It would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards
2019-7-24
Use props
ceracongermany
New
Germany

It‘s also me facing the same problem! I also wanna use the Osmo Pocket upside down on a Cable wire and I suffer the same problems with the Mimo App, not mirroring the camera controls properly. Please be so kind to solve this with an update. Thanks, Markus
2019-10-31
Use props
ceracongermany
New
Germany

It‘s also me facing the same problem! I also wanna use the Osmo Pocket upside down on a Cable wire and I suffer the same problems with the Mimo App, not mirroring the camera controls properly. Please be so kind to solve this with an update. Thanks, Markus
2019-10-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

ceracongermany Posted at 10-31 00:10
It‘s also me facing the same problem! I also wanna use the Osmo Pocket upside down on a Cable wire and I suffer the same problems with the Mimo App, not mirroring the camera controls properly. Please be so kind to solve this with an update. Thanks, Markus

Hello and good day Markus. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. This issue has been forwarded to the designated DJI department. For the latest updates with the DJI Osmo Pocket and with the DJI Mimo application kindly please visit out official website at www.dji.com for details. Thank you.
2019-11-4
Use props
AeroMovie
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

We still work a lot with the Osmo Pocket upside down. Unfortunately the upside down is still very hard with the Osmo Pocket. Please DJI when you can add a function to work upside down with the Osmo Pocket. It's just a software problem that needs to be adjusted in the Mimo app. Any GoPro can do that.
2019-12-14
Use props
AeroMovie
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Unfortunately it is still not possible to work well with the Osmo Poket upside down. DJI still had not managed to solve this simple software problem in the Mino App. This is really a pity. I have so many products from DJI and I have to say I am getting more and more annoyed about the bad support from DJI. Whether it is the DJI OSMO Poket, DJI Roni S, Crystalsky or Inspire 2.

I have been with DJI since the DJI Wookong-M (everything was still good with DJI then). Unfortunately, DJI has become too big in the last years, so I don't think it's necessary anymore to respond to the wishes of the customers.
2020-4-21
Use props
Ground Pilot
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

For real.  It's been over a year and it's still not possible to work upside down with the OSMO Poket.   Or that the Mino App does it. Thanks DJI for this super customer care.
2020-8-22
Use props
fansda978fa4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2041230 ft
United Kingdom

I have just received the osmo pocket 2 but when I connect it to my iPhone 10 xs max the controls and info are upside down, it’s really depressing and not a good experience, if I connect it to my partners android phone it’s not upside and works correctly,
2020-12-26
Use props
djiuser_AE8LAclMu13Z
New
United States

This feature request needs more love.
2021-1-11
Use props
lhording
New
Flight distance : 14147 ft

Norway

Agree with djiuser_AE right above !
2021-1-12
Use props
OJPhoto
New
  • >>>
Norway

Would also like to have this option, as I do some work with cable cam, and mounting the pocket 2 upside down in ceilings and need to control it remotely (iOS device). It’s a pain to try working around the inverted controls. Should be an easy fix via firmware and app update? Thank you!
2021-7-4
Use props
Eazy-E
lvl.1

United States

Absolutely mind blowing that this has not been solved......What is going on DJI!!????? I have owned 4 Phantom 2 Mavics, 3 Osmos, and every Ronin put out..... Please just fix this please
2021-7-22
Use props
mattgrona
New

Finland

Is this STILL an issue?
I was just about to buy a pocket 2, but I wanted to be sure that I can use it uside down with my Wiralcam. .
2021-10-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules