No USB-C transfer for Osmo Action?
9600 4 2019-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
davesantos
lvl.2
United States

Transferring the microSD card is clearly the unpleasant process for many.
Connecting the camera into my computer seems to only charge the Osmo Action.
No other connectivity to be found. Not certain if its my setup. Not sure if firmware can fix this, but I suppose this is the consequence of early adoption.

2019-6-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day davesantos. Thank you for reaching out and we appreciate your interest in our products. I have forwarded this thread/inquiry to our related DJI team for clarification. I will give you the feedback as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and continued support.
2019-6-2
Use props
ff22
Second Officer
United States

Turn on the Action and plug it in.  The screen should show a prompt "Connect (or cancel?).  Tap the connect and it should show up as a drive on your computer.  It does on my Win7 machine.  I can then copy/move/delete files back and forth.
2019-6-2
Use props
davesantos
lvl.2
United States

ff22 Posted at 6-2 13:46
Turn on the Action and plug it in.  The screen should show a prompt "Connect (or cancel?).  Tap the connect and it should show up as a drive on your computer.  It does on my Win7 machine.  I can then copy/move/delete files back and forth.

Ok the order in which I plug-in and power on seems to matter, otherwise it behaves like I'm plugged into an external power source. Thanks
2019-6-2
Use props
Dunlop
lvl.1
New Zealand

ff22 Posted at 6-2 13:46
Turn on the Action and plug it in.  The screen should show a prompt "Connect (or cancel?).  Tap the connect and it should show up as a drive on your computer.  It does on my Win7 machine.  I can then copy/move/delete files back and forth.

Thank you that worked perfectly on my iMac.
2019-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules