dji spark one motor obstructed
1344 3 2019-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Thunderace
lvl.1
United States

I got an error stating that "motor obstructed". I never crashed my Spark or hit a wall, so it's very clean. When I searched the forums and learned about how some of the drones fall of the sky. I am glad that this error did not happen while flying. It happened before flight. I check the engines, one of them was not even turning, all other three was free. I wanted to see if some dirt in it and removed the propeller, using the pressured air cleaned from top where I removed the propeller. One piece of plastic came out and it was the propeller piece. Propeller lock mechanism should be stronger and should not just wear down, broken and falling in to engine.

I have pictures of piece and propeller.

propellar.JPG
2019-6-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Thunderace. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to restart your DJI Spark and your devices to check if they works properly.  You may also power off the said drone and try to manually rotate the motors to see weather they are rotating freely or if  they are stuck. In addition it is great to know that you are able to check the propellers of the drone for damages. If you have any other concerns or inquiry about your DJI Spark or with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and support you. Thank you.
2019-6-2
Use props
Mhinc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 151467 ft
Canada

Don't suppose you are still under warranty?
2019-6-2
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 14312858 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ouch - ship it back for repairs
2019-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now