The P4P V2.0 generates far more attention.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Far more attention than the Spark and the Mavic 2 Zoom.  Had some skater go underneath the Mavic 2 when I just took-off and hovered.  Had some girl on a bike not even care too much about the drone being inches from the P4P on her bike on purpose.  Do not people know the dangers.. I know it's cool they trust everything works out but a gust of wind or something could cause some serious damage.  I mean they were literally less than 6 inches from it.

That is not the attention I meant though, the attention was that people come to talk and look at it.  W/ the Spark and Mavic 2 they come and talk but not like every single time w/ the Phantom.  It's like the Mavic 2 Zoom is like toy mode and the P4P is the real deal.  It would be crazier if I had the Inspire 2 but the cost is too out there atm.
2019-6-3
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Just an idea ....
Have you considered just posting when you actually have something to say?
2019-6-3
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It being louder may have something to do with that - people stop and take photos of my Inspire. Bigger the better for passers-by
2019-6-3
Use props
Air/America
Second Officer

United States

Labroides Posted at 6-3 04:26
Just an idea ....
Have you considered just posting when you actually have something to say?

Interesting concept!
2019-6-3
Use props
Tree Wolf
lvl.4
Flight distance : 451119 ft
United States

flying the way you do is dangerous. you should know better, you're a pt107 certified.

it's you putting the people at risk, it's not the people's fault.

jfc dude, fly responsibly.

2019-6-3
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

"Do not people know the dangers.."

No they don't, that's why the pilot needs to be a responsible adult, or at least have one with them when flying.
2019-6-3
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Tree Wolf Posted at 6-3 09:46
flying the way you do is dangerous. you should know better, you're a pt107 certified.

it's you putting the people at risk, it's not the people's fault.

In FPV drone flying, we have no autonomous control and compass.  We are flying like 60mph+ near spectators w/ no net.  This was back around 2015. https://www.facebook.com/AntDX316/videos/10204856148961960/

I want to fly the Spark directly over the boardwalk w/ a lot of people but I can't.
2019-6-3
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

and so you shouldnt, drones have been known to fall out of the sky or become uncontrollable
2019-6-3
Use props
Tree Wolf
lvl.4
United States

AntDX316 Posted at 6-3 17:05
In FPV drone flying, we have no autonomous control and compass.  We are flying like 60mph+ near spectators w/ no net.  This was back around 2015. https://www.facebook.com/AntDX316/videos/10204856148961960/

I want to fly the Spark directly over the boardwalk w/ a lot of people but I can't.

Yet you have flown over the board walk as you have posted videos on your website.

And your answer to my previous post is jibberish, and has nothing to do with my comment about you not being responsible.

Flying first person view and supposedly at 60mph near people without nets is definately unsafe and dangerous.

2019-6-3
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Tree Wolf Posted at 6-3 21:55
Yet you have flown over the board walk as you have posted videos on your website.

And your answer to my previous post is jibberish, and has nothing to do with my comment about you not being responsible.

Of course, the FPV racer drone flying was dangerous but back then there were no rules or the rules were just starting.  I never joined any of the events after that one time and always flew in a super open field as we don't have the amount of automatic control these drones have today.

My drone probably did 50mph at best which is as fast as our DJI drones.  The other racers were doing 110mph+!!

Can you show the footages you do?
2019-6-3
Use props
Tree Wolf
lvl.4
United States

LOL! I have nothing to prove to you.  You're the one who said in your first post that the girl on the bike was inches from your p4p. and people were 6inches from the drone, then you edit your first post to remove what you said about the whole fly by the crowd. imo you're just lying again to suit your need for attention like  when you say this all happened in 2015.
dude stop deleting your post and editing them to support your lies.
2019-6-8
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Tree Wolf Posted at 6-8 09:07
LOL! I have nothing to prove to you.  You're the one who said in your first post that the girl on the bike was inches from your p4p. and people were 6inches from the drone, then you edit your first post to remove what you said about the whole fly by the crowd. imo you're just lying again to suit your need for attention like  when you say this all happened in 2015.
dude stop deleting your post and editing them to support your lies.

The skater dude who went under the Mavic 2 when I just took off who came off a ramp in Atlantic City was literally 1 inch from the bottom.  I should've recorded but I was setting up getting ready to go over the river to the people on the other side.
2019-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules