Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SeenMavic
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6142635 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hello!

For me, even the "low" setting is quite loud. I would love to hear the sound, but "low" should be low. Maybe DJI can add "whisper" or "very low"?
What do you think?

2019-6-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day SeenMavic. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have shared with us today. Let me please forward this information/thread to the designated DJI department. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product. Thank you.
2019-6-3
Use props
vogglz
lvl.1
Netherlands

I have also noticed and would fully second this improvement request. The 'Low' setting is certainly not low to the ear and very disturbing in low-noise environments where you'd still want the audible feedback of the camera actions.
2019-6-5
Use props
peiter
lvl.4
Denmark

No doubt if the thing are on or off for sure, i don't mind current level but i can see situations where a lower volume will be preferable.
2019-6-5
Use props
SeenMavic
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6142635 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Thanks everyone for agreeing with me and thanks to Stephen for forwarding this to the engineers!
2019-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules