10848 62 2019-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Raincast
First Officer
Flight distance : 135633 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hello, I've been blessed with more opportunities to use MP1 footage alongside GH5 shots. I did a wedding and picnic shoot recently. Like last time, I had no issues matching these clips and just wanted to share them with you all. For the wedding, lighting will always be different because it's a whole day event. Nevertheless, my Mavic shots helped to create a fun story of their precious day!

Also, this marks my FIRST EVER PAID GIG and FIRST FULL BLOWN WEDDING VIDEO! I shared a wedding video with a drone before, but it was more a drone video than anything and meant just for fun. I went CRAZY with the edit on the wedding video because the couple are the PARTY-ISH RAVE type. I'd really appreciate if you guys check it out! The prep phase is fun/hectic, ceremony and photoshoot are more tamed with slow-mo shots, then the last part's EDM. I chose something dynamic and unique since I find most videographers in my area do two full slow songs and everything in slow-motion.

Here are some screenshots and if interested, I'd love it if you watch both videos! Thank you so much!

WEDDING SCREENSHOTS:
A1.jpg A2.jpg A3.jpg A4.jpg A5.jpg A6.jpg

WEDDING VIDEO!

PICNIC:
P1.jpg P2.jpg P3.jpg P4.jpg P5.jpg P6.jpg P7.jpg

PICNIC VIDEO

2019-6-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Raincast. Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos and this beautiful video with us. Great work and it is great to be a part of this wonderful event.
2019-6-3
Use props
Dronie1981
lvl.4

Malaysia

Awesome! Wonderful work, congrats to the couple
2019-6-3
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Congratulation!! Happy wedding! Thanks for sharing.
2019-6-3
Use props
nilsonleow
Second Officer
Flight distance : 136680 ft
Ukraine

Pretty cool footage!
2019-6-4
Use props
Toedles
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7676339 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Congrats to the happy couple, nice pictures...
2019-6-4
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely done
2019-6-4
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

2019-6-4
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Wow, well done! Wonderful work
2019-6-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Yeah, I love mine!
Great work!
2019-6-4
Use props
RGMGFitness
First Officer
Flight distance : 233757 ft
  • >>>
United States

First, congrats on your 1st paid gig!  I'm sure that's a great feeling.  As far as feedback, I would say take it easy on the 'Whoosh' sounds.  May have been a few to many in there and perhaps start also looking into some other 'In Camera Transitions' for these types of shots.  Jesse Driftwood (YouTuber) does a great video on this.  There are other transition options as well.  That's my initial thoughts in watching.  Again, congrats and nicely done.  
2019-6-4
Use props
AirButterflyDrone
Captain
Flight distance : 4522884 ft
  • >>>
Italy

I really enjoyed this video
a wedding video is a big responsibility
and so
congratulations ... you made a great Video
2019-6-4
Use props
Dean01
First Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

hi raincast - yr editing on the wedding video is awesome - well done, thanks for sharing yr work
2019-6-4
Use props
Raincast
First Officer
  • >>>
Canada

RGMGFitness Posted at 6-4 05:59
First, congrats on your 1st paid gig!  I'm sure that's a great feeling.  As far as feedback, I would say take it easy on the 'Whoosh' sounds.  May have been a few to many in there and perhaps start also looking into some other 'In Camera Transitions' for these types of shots.  Jesse Driftwood (YouTuber) does a great video on this.  There are other transition options as well.  That's my initial thoughts in watching.  Again, congrats and nicely done.

I agree! What I noticed though was that on some phones, the audio effects weren't noticeable. I didn't mix the speeches properly too since they might sound drowned depending on which phone or tablet you use.

I had planned 4 smoother, more natural in-camera transitions but the bride prep actually never happened so I'm missing the required clips to pull them off hahaha. They were rushing to the ceremony (make-up took forever) so the photographers and I just shot what we saw and couldn't direct them. I inserted those bride and bridesmaid outdoor shots early but they all actually happened during the photoshoot.

I did watch Jesse's video before and have one or two of those transitions during the photoshoot,. but my speed ramping might have been distracting too. The really pop-out transitions on Youtube right now are After Effects heavy and not really ideal for weddings. This was a same-week edit and After Effects rendering take forever lol
2019-6-4
Use props
mpetr1960
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4119173 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Very nice work!
2019-6-4
Use props
Hartyaj
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49478 ft

Australia

Great work, never thought about a drone for a wedding photos.
2019-6-4
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Outstanding and congrats to the happy couple
2019-6-4
Use props
Jay W
lvl.4
Flight distance : 259462 ft
Singapore

Beautiful shots and congratulation!
2019-6-4
Use props
TianaMint
New

United States

"I really enjoyed this video
a wedding video is a big responsibility
and so
congratulations ... you made a great Video"
Sure, that is wonderful work that is full of creativity and emotions. I also really enjoy the photosession. I have married when I was studying in college. I had no time for studying and especially for essay writing, so the best chice for me was to use https://edubirdie.com/college-papers-for-sale , where is easy to order college paper. It was a great rescue for my family life that has just started!
2019-6-4
Use props
TianaMint
New

United States

so it is a great opportunity
2019-6-4
Use props
RGMGFitness
First Officer
Flight distance : 233757 ft
  • >>>
United States

Raincast Posted at 6-4 09:22
I agree! What I noticed though was that on some phones, the audio effects weren't noticeable. I didn't mix the speeches properly too since they might sound drowned depending on which phone or tablet you use.

I had planned 4 smoother, more natural in-camera transitions but the bride prep actually never happened so I'm missing the required clips to pull them off hahaha. They were rushing to the ceremony (make-up took forever) so the photographers and I just shot what we saw and couldn't direct them. I inserted those bride and bridesmaid outdoor shots early but they all actually happened during the photoshoot.

Yep, agree. After Effects is extremely time consuming (and a big learning curve as well).  I think most of want you want to wedding video can be pulled off in Premiere Pro.  Still a great job!  Obviously every video will get a bit better....after all...that's the name of the game.  Shoot, Edit, upload, repeat.....

Keep up the great work.  I've noticed for myself there is a huge variety of 'Whoosh' sound effects out there and some just work better than others, depending on the shot.  Sometimes I'll also speed up or slow down the sound effect to better match the clip....sound editing can be a career in itself but your certainly on the right track....
2019-6-5
Use props
fansee496aa4
lvl.1

United States

Awesome work and congrats to the beautiful couple!
AFA588E6-EE1D-4BD3-92A9-9A012C837C2A.jpeg
2019-6-5
Use props
appleguru
lvl.1

United States

Very nice lead done. I’ve seen OP wedding videos and this has to be one of the better ones. Good luck on your future with your new wife and your career.
2019-6-5
Use props
Raincast
First Officer
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-3 14:56
Hello and good day Raincast. Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos and this beautiful video with us. Great work and it is great to be a part of this wonderful event.

I am honored to hear from you!

Hopefully, I can do more weddings! I wanted drone shots of the cherry blossoms but we were short on time. Maybe next year haha! Thanks!
2019-6-5
Use props
Raincast
First Officer
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Panda Posted at 6-3 23:47
Congratulation!! Happy wedding! Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for stopping by, DJI Panda!
2019-6-6
Use props
Jason James
lvl.3
Flight distance : 827487 ft
Ecuador

Very nicely done, it's great to see that the original Mavic is still relevant and capable since it can be found with heavy discounts nowadays!
2019-6-7
Use props
Raincast
First Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Jason James Posted at 6-7 03:48
Very nicely done, it's great to see that the original Mavic is still relevant and capable since it can be found with heavy discounts nowadays!

I find that I have no more issues now that they've stopped updating it and focused on the Mavic 2 hahaha

It is still very capable, especially when shooting non-humans!
2019-6-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Raincast Posted at 6-5 21:20
I am honored to hear from you!

Hopefully, I can do more weddings! I wanted drone shots of the cherry blossoms but we were short on time. Maybe next year haha! Thanks!

You are very much welcome Raincast. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2019-6-7
Use props
jwalker424
New

United States

Beautiful, endearing, fun
2019-6-7
Use props
Raincast
First Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Dronie1981 Posted at 6-3 21:19

Thank you for taking a look! They just came back from their Hawaii honeymoon haha
2019-6-7
Use props
Raincast
First Officer
  • >>>
Canada

nilsonleow Posted at 6-4 00:06
Pretty cool footage!

Thank you! I tried to make it as different as possible from the standard wedding video format.
2019-6-8
Use props
Raincast
First Officer
  • >>>
Canada

nilsonleow Posted at 6-4 00:06
Pretty cool footage!

Thank you! I tried to make it as different as possible from the standard wedding video format.
2019-6-8
Use props
nilsonleow
Second Officer
Ukraine

Raincast Posted at 6-8 04:34

Oh yes! You did it!
2019-6-8
Use props
Raincast
First Officer
  • >>>
Canada

nilsonleow Posted at 6-8 05:31
Oh yes! You did it!

Thanks!
2019-6-8
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

Nicely done
2019-6-8
Use props
nilsonleow
Second Officer
Ukraine

You're welcome!
2019-6-9
Use props
Raincast
First Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Toedles Posted at 6-4 00:28
Congrats to the happy couple, nice pictures...

Thank you for having a look! I love my Mavic!
2019-6-9
Use props
Raincast
First Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Thank you so much! These were a lot of work haha
2019-6-9
Use props
Raincast
First Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Thank you so much! These were a lot of work haha
2019-6-9
Use props
Dronie1981
lvl.4

Malaysia

Raincast Posted at 6-7 21:25
Thank you for taking a look! They just came back from their Hawaii honeymoon haha

You're welcome~!
2019-6-9
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules