Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jivago
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23671 ft
Iran

Hi Everyone
It seems DJI released new firmware
Please Check it out and let us know what are benefits of new firmware.

https://docs.djicdn.com/Agricult ... 410_v02.01.0012.bin

https://www.dji.com/phantom-4-rtk/info#downloads

2019-6-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day jivago. Thank you for sharing this information regarding the released of the new firmware update V02.01.0012. If you have any inquiries or concerns with the new firmware that has been released. Please don't hesitate to post it here at DJI Forum for us to assist and help you. Thank you for your valued support.

2019-6-3
Use props
jivago
lvl.4
Iran

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-3 11:36
Hello and good day jivago. Thank you for sharing this information regarding the released of the new firmware update V02.01.0012. If you have any inquiries or concerns with the new firmware that has been released. Please don't hesitate to post it here at DJI Forum for us to assist and help you. Thank you for your valued support.

Hi buddy,
Unfortunately I haven't updated yet because I'm in a field and prefer to test new firmware after finishing it.

I hope to hear good news about importing/supporting DEM and possibility of using DEM in Linear Flight Mission.
2019-6-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

jivago Posted at 6-3 12:53
Hi buddy,
Unfortunately I haven't updated yet because I'm in a field and prefer to test new firmware after finishing it.

Thank you for the additional information jivago. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2019-6-3
Use props
jivago
lvl.4
Iran

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-3 11:36

In this new RC firmware like previous version, Sample Spacing /Scale must be about 4.2e-6 arc degrees for imported DSM (procedure of making DSM in software like Global Mapper has this setting).
If interested area is small like 200m*200m it doesn't matter and size of DSM is under 100Mb. But if the area is big likes 100Hec, problem begins and size of the file becomes over 200Mb. If you reduce Sample Spacing in order to make size of that file below 100Mb, when you import DSM into the GS RTK and wanna make a new task, it doesn't show anything.

My question is why Sample Spacing is very small?

2019-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules