Where are the official FW updates announcements???
909 8 2019-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ro_flyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

2019-6-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to ask in what particular product are you referring in regards to this firmware update? Please let us know for further check and assistance. Thank you for your support.
2019-6-4
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 6-4 08:24
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to ask in what particular product are you referring in regards to this firmware update? Please let us know for further check and assistance. Thank you for your support.

Smart Controller and Mavic2 Zoom... the updates annoucements used to stay fixed on top of the forum threads but with this new crappy forum system I just can't find anything anymore, Tony...
2019-6-4
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Brazil

Any thoughts?
2019-6-5
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Brazil

Never mind.... I've just found....
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... peid&typeid=576
2019-6-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ro_flyer Posted at 6-4 21:11
Smart Controller and Mavic2 Zoom... the updates annoucements used to stay fixed on top of the forum threads but with this new crappy forum system I just can't find anything anymore, Tony...

Hi, we're sorry for the late response. We're glad to know that you've managed to locate the thread that you're looking for. Again, we do apologize for the late update.
2019-6-5
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 6-5 15:56
Hi, we're sorry for the late response. We're glad to know that you've managed to locate the thread that you're looking for. Again, we do apologize for the late update.

No problem, Tony...
2019-6-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ro_flyer Posted at 6-6 06:01
No problem, Tony...

Should you have further concerns, please keep us posted Thank you!
2019-6-6
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 6-6 10:58
Should you have further concerns, please keep us posted Thank you!

Sure will, thanks!!
2019-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules