Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
What's up with the accessories always out of stock?
851 6 2019-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Parisi2274
lvl.4
Flight distance : 211043 ft
United States

So I picked up the OA when it first launched from the DJI store in NYC and its now been almost a month and I am still unable to buy an additional battery or even the battery charging kit.  Does anyone know when we can expect these items to be in stock either on the DJI store or from places like B&H or Amazon? I am going away next week and would've loved to have had an extra battery with me...

Any info would be great!

Thanks
2019-6-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I think it will be soon, I see some vendors on amazon selling battery’s with delivery for second half of June , at least I’m hoping this will be the case .
2019-6-4
Use props
Parisi2274
lvl.4
Flight distance : 211043 ft
United States

This is the one thing I really do not like about DJI.  They release a product, but never the accessories.  I remember when I saw the Osmo Pocket come out, almost every accessory was listed as OOS for at least two months.  Same happened with the M2P...

I wish DJI would release their product with a full assortment of accessories available at retail or online...
2019-6-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry that the battery of the DJI Osmo Action is not yet available on our store. We would recommend leaving your email in the "IN STOCK REMINDER" option for you to be notified when this Battery be available on our store. You may want to check our other dealers or re-seller as well using the link below for you to possibly purchase a battery of the Osmo Action. Thank you for understanding. Have a good one.

www.dji.com/where-to-buy
2019-6-4
Use props
peiter
lvl.4
Denmark

I have seen the charging kit for sale locally ( which for import duties and taxes and warranty reasons ) are a big thing for me.
I really don't feel good buying expensive things from some far away country, so when i do that its normally cheap stuff or things i have a chance of fixing myself if something should be or go wrong.
I think the presence of Dji in EU are okay, and thats important to me.

So far i have ordered a set of ND filters, and i will probably pick up the charging kit later on.
But ATM i am throwing a lot of money after my computer, and i am not done with that still need to part with 1 - 1500 USD in that direction, but then i also have a nice computer that have no problems working with 4K/60 footage from my osmo action camera.
I think it is pretty normal to not have every new thing ready for launch day, same go for the overall operation of the cameras which i have seen for so many years working with dashcams and action cameras too.
2019-6-4
Use props
CubbyJonson
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Get one of these rechargable battery grips..all the power you will need
2019-6-4
Use props
fansa9a8f3e1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 15614 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Really poor show from DJI not even having the basic of things like  a spare battery for sale after all this time.
2019-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules