Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo action 1st day feel HAPPY
1315 4 2019-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
manimaran.s
lvl.1
Oman

Hi Osmo action..
Gifted to my son after hiking his expectation to its peak and he was impressed by osmo action on first day of use. Missing hyperlapse! Dji should release firmware update, It is a worthy option for action camera.
2019-6-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi manimaran.s, glad to know your son likes it, we will release the Hyperlapse function, please note the future update.
2019-6-4
Use props
manimaran.s
lvl.1
Oman

thank you.
2019-6-4
Use props
djiuser_T5eIcza0t8KX
New
Maldives

I'm on day four of a snorkeling holiday in Maldives with a bunch of go pro users, and my three week old osmo action has let in water and is dead. The go pro guys had already been questioning its quality. It was inside the support frame so all doors closed but water still got in through the sd card door. Trying to contact the service centre in Dubai. Perhaps DJI Support can be of assistance?.
2021-5-1
Use props
djiuser_T5eIcza0t8KX
New
Maldives

I'm on day four of a snorkeling holiday in Maldives with a bunch of go pro users, and my three week old osmo action has let in water and is dead. The go pro guys had already been questioning its quality. It was inside the support frame so all doors closed but water still got in through the sd card door. Trying to contact the service centre in Dubai. Perhaps DJI Support can be of assistance?.
2021-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules