Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Case Escalation Needed
3094 10 2019-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Huge_The_Tank
lvl.1
Flight distance : 309255 ft
United States

I would like to ask for help in getting my case escalated. I have premium support but I feel like this is not really important. CAS-3070951-G0Q9Z8.
2019-6-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Huge_The_Tank, may I have more details of your concern so that we can escalate it? Thank you.
2019-6-4
Use props
Huge_The_Tank
lvl.1
United States

Hi Mindy,

The reason is this.

Ken (DJI Support)

6月5日 CST05:13

Dear Feugene,

Thank you for your patience.

This is Ken from the Technical Support team, and I will be assisting you on this case from now on for related inquiries about data analysis.

Here's the result of the data analysis on your case number: CAS-3070951-G0Q9Z8.

1. The pilot admits he auto land the drone into a tree and crashed it.
2. There is no flight log shows the drone lost signal or customer not able to control the drone, no sign of malfunction from all the flight from 5/2/2019
3. The user also continues to fly the drone after 5/2/2019 which he claimed crashed. flying a crashed drone void warranty.
4. Please do not fly the drone close to the tree, under a tree or above trees. especially please do not use auto landing while hovering the drone above trees.

According to the analysis, the incident was not caused by any product malfunction.

We can still proceed with the repair, however, you will cover the repai
2019-6-5
Use props
Huge_The_Tank
lvl.1
United States

The pilot admits he auto land the drone into a tree and crashed it. Excuse me?

I did not put the drone to auto pilot in the first place.

The control went to gray and start manuvering it self and went to the tree. What are you talking about?

The drone it land it self to the tree with out my consent. I was just able to catch it when it wnet down from the tree.

I bought the warranty for this. To make sure that I will have my drone secure. Your assestment is way far from what happened.

. The user also continues to fly the drone after 5/2/2019 which he claimed crashed. flying a crashed drone void warranty

Flying a crash drone voids the warranty? Excuse me. What will be the next instinct of a person when an drone anything equipment that got into malfunction. You retest it?!

The cause of the damage is the malfuntion of the drone.
2019-6-5
Use props
Huge_The_Tank
lvl.1
United States

Then they send me this.

Dear Customer,

This message is from DJI Support. A quote detailing the cost to repair your product Mavic 2 Zoom is included in this Email. Click Repair Progress Inquiry for the detailed damage information. For further inquiries, please contact support.us@dji.com.

Case Info.

Customer

MacariolaFeugene

Case No.

CAS-3070951-G0Q9Z8

Quotation Date

2019-Jun-04

Remark

Dear customer, We regret that the service is not covered by warranty based on the results of damage assessment
2019-6-5
Use props
Huge_The_Tank
lvl.1
United States

They want me to pay this or pay the replacement.

Item List

Front Arm Landing Gear (Left)

Quantity: 1

Net Price : 1.00

Total Price: 1.00

Repair Service Fee

Quantity: 1

Net Price : 65.00

Total Price: 65.00

Shipping Cost

Total Amount

Discount

Total Payment (USD$)

If you want to replace your product for $ 119.00
2019-6-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Huge_The_Tank Posted at 6-5 04:37
They want me to pay this or pay the replacement.

Item List

I am sorry for the troubles. I will escalate your case to the proper team to double confirm. We will have someone to contact you in working hours, if there is an update, we will let you know. And I don't suggest paying the repair at this moment as there are questions. Thank you.
2019-6-5
Use props
Huge_The_Tank
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-5 19:45
I am sorry for the troubles. I will escalate your case to the proper team to double confirm. We will have someone to contact you in working hours, if there is an update, we will let you know. And I don't suggest paying the repair at this moment as there are questions. Thank you.
Thank you mindy. I would also like to report this agent. He is very unprofessional. He intentional called me FUNG. This is nowhere near my name. I hope he get coach or better repremanded with his act.

Please see attachement.
Screenshot_20190606-192051_Yahoo Mail.jpg
2019-6-6
Use props
Huge_The_Tank
lvl.1
United States

I did some reseach and I believe he means this.
Screenshot_20190606-192816_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190606-192754_Chrome.jpg
2019-6-6
Use props
Huge_The_Tank
lvl.1
United States

Huge_The_Tank Posted at 6-6 15:29
I did some reseach and I believe he means this.[Image]
I really hope we can have him repremanded for his actions. Thank you
2019-6-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Huge_The_Tank Posted at 6-6 15:22
Thank you mindy. I would also like to report this agent. He is very unprofessional. He intentional called me FUNG. This is nowhere near my name. I hope he get coach or better repremanded with his act.

Please see attachement.

I am terribly sorry for the mistake, I will forward this to the relative department to notice this case and enhance the training. I sincerely apologize for this again.
2019-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules