Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Smart Controller - Availability in EU
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dom084
lvl.3

Germany

Hello,

does anyone know, when the Smart controller will be available again on the official store for EU customers?
I waiting now for weeks...

Thanks.

2019-6-5
Use props
skyhighmedia
lvl.4
Flight distance : 740577 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Have you checked with a local dealer? In my region most stores have in stock.
2019-6-5
Use props
Dom084
lvl.3

Germany

skyhighmedia Posted at 6-5 01:47
Have you checked with a local dealer? In my region most stores have in stock.

My local dealers also don't have any in stock.
Otherwise I want to buy the controller in the DJI Store, because I have some credit, I would like to use...
2019-6-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Dom084,my sincere apologies for the inconvenience that it caused. You can use DJI Credit during checkout. If you pay with DJI Credit, and your balance is more than your order value, the remaining DJI Credit after payment will remain in your account. However, if your DJI Credit balance fails to cover an order value, you use all of your DJI Credit as well as other payment methods to pay for your order. DJI Credit and coupons can be used simultaneously. Unfortunately in your case, DJI Credit can only be used for purchase on any of the products at the DJI Online Store only. I would suggest you leave your email to the "In Stock Reminder" tab and our designated team will send you a notification as soon as we have the item in stock. Please refer on the screenshot below for your reference. Also, just in case you're planning to purchase it without using DJI credit, you may wanna check all retail store using this link: https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/retail-stores and check the availability of the product. Appreciate your understanding and continued support.

2019-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules