Is there any way to set the DJI goggles from metric to imperial?
4104 7 2019-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Texas Tornado
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1697526 ft
United States

I use the DJI Mavic Pro and it is set to Imperial measurement.  My DJI goggles are set to metric measurement.  When wearing the goggles it it difficult for me to tell how high I am or how far away.  Is there any way to set the goggles to imperial measurements?  Thank you.
2019-6-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. You could follow the instruction below for you to change the measurement of the DJI Goggles. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

Tool box>Settings> Select "Units" for you to change the measurement. Kindly see the link below for your reference.

2019-6-5
Use props
Texas Tornado
lvl.3
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 6-5 09:06
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. You could follow the instruction below for you to change the measurement of the DJI Goggles. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

Tool box>Settings> Select "Units" for you to change the measurement. Kindly see the link below for your reference.

I have the regular DJI goggles, not the racing edition.  It shows the goggles software is up to date but I’m not showing the option for measurement.  The last option is reset all.
2019-6-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Texas Tornado Posted at 6-5 15:25
I have the regular DJI goggles, not the racing edition.  It shows the goggles software is up to date but I’m not showing the option for measurement.  The last option is reset all.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. You could still explore the further option below the "Reset All" option for you to locate this unit section. Please let us know the latest progress.
2019-6-5
Use props
Texas Tornado
lvl.3
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 6-5 16:21
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. You could still explore the further option below the "Reset All" option for you to locate this unit section. Please let us know the latest progress.

There is no options below the reset all option.
2019-6-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Texas Tornado Posted at 6-6 07:07
There is no options below the reset all option.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. I've tried and check this option using the DJI Goggles on our end and be able to select that this particular setting. Once you select the settings option, please swipe up using the touch panel to see if you could locate other options. You can also send us the video showing this situation for further assistance. Thank you for your support.
2019-6-6
Use props
klaugh
lvl.1
United States

Texas Tornado Posted at 6-5 15:25

If you haven't figured it out yet, just keep swiping down past the reset option and more options are there, they just don't show on the initial screen.
2019-6-7
Use props
Texas Tornado
lvl.3
United States

klaugh Posted at 6-7 20:50
If you haven't figured it out yet, just keep swiping down past the reset option and more options are there, they just don't show on the initial screen.

Thank you.  I wasn’t aware there were more options below the reset all button on the goggles.  That solved my problem.
2019-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules