Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Go with Phantom 4 RTK
12571 45 2019-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sputnik7
lvl.2
  • >>>
Spain

so is that it then - the DJI RTK SDK Controller has no use ? no apps supported yet ?
2020-3-2
Use props
fans31104d30
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1014872 ft
Portugal

I'm using the P4RTK with and SDK controller and iPad. The problem is that, for some strange reason, the P4RTK does not produce a Survey folder with the necessary files for PPK. I had to buy an Android tablet and use DJi Pilot to be able to get the "Survey" folder. It would be so great if DJi could produce a unified app to use with a premium priced drone....
MapPilot works great with P4RTK and the SDK controller using an iPad. However it will cost 300 USdls to unlock the RTK features. The app is a lot better than any app from DJi. The only con is that we will not get the "Survey" folder also. The RTK data will be embedded in the photos as exif info. To use MapPilot we only need to start the RTK flow in GS Pro. After we can close GS Pro and make everything in MapPilot.
2020-9-7
Use props
kkhcivil
lvl.2
Flight distance : 238074 ft
Australia

Hi,

Could anyone please confirm which DJI apps have been tested in P4 RTK SDK RC? DJI Pilot? DJI Go 4?
Does any third-party app work with P4 RTK SDK RC? Litchi? Dronelink?

Best regards,
K1
2021-3-21
Use props
NAP3XD
lvl.1

United States

AntDX316 Posted at 2019-6-7 14:56
wow, so it can't use DroneDeploy?

DroneDeploy has RTK support.  You are better off using non-RTK non-P4P+ and just a regular V2.0 like me that Has proven to work with the Note 9 even on the Mavic 2 Zoom.

meh, my P4 RTK with 0- GCP makes it worth it. I throw up the base station and its $$$ every time.
but yeah talking about drone deploy or DJ go not going anywhere with P4 RTK
2022-6-3
Use props
NAP3XD
lvl.1

United States

sputnik7 Posted at 2019-10-19 08:59
think i will sell my dji rtk since no third party apps are supported...

GS RTK - OpenDroneMap
idk what all extra you all looking for, its for Orthmosaics and it does a damn good job.
you always gonna not need boots on the ground for some parts of a survey. not 3rd party app gonna fix it either.
2022-6-3
Use props
patiam
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1093865 ft
  • >>>
United States

NAP3XD Posted at 6-3 18:24
GS RTK - OpenDroneMap
idk what all extra you all looking for, its for Orthmosaics and it does a damn good job.
you always gonna not need boots on the ground for some parts of a survey. not 3rd party app gonna fix it either.

The post to which you replied was written in 2019. A lot has changed since then
2022-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules