Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

S t e f a n Posted at 7-16 21:31
@hallmark007 Can you please remove your post? (Could you have and should have flown manually)  
This thread is about waypoints with POI, e.g. for such maneuvers. This is no longer possible with the M2P! Not with Litchi, not with DJI Go. It is simply not possible because of bugs in the M2P.
Time 2:33:

Hey Stefan , it’s a great video, but 99.9% of this video can be flown with Active track POI and straight general flying . This video is way more about the scenery than any flying .
2019-7-16
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

Smallmark007 Posted at 7-16 21:58
False. This was not done with waypoints. At all. All manual control. Stop trying to make your fake excuses.

How would you know Dave Bender you don’t own a drone .....
2019-7-16
Use props
S t e f a n
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4719222 ft
  • >>>
Germany

This topic is not about Active Track POI.

Active Track is not a replacement and too unreliable in recognition. In twilight or fog no Active Track works! Also you cannot enter defined values or repetitions.

Can we now please go back to the problem wp poi. Thanks
2019-7-17
Use props
Stryker03
lvl.4
Flight distance : 206345 ft

United States

Nice video  Stefan
2019-7-17
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

Smallmark007 Posted at 7-17 04:11
Stop trying to hijack this thread with your irrelevant posts, David Walker. (Hallmark/HighKing/Celtic Warrior).
But yes, I do have a M2P. Now go back to your denialism in other threads, Shill.

You don’t have any dji drones, you don’t have any YT Chanel with 25,000 subs, you don’t have 30,000 miles of flight time, all above you told us you had , but your a fake with more than 25 accounts , your a nasty piece of rubbish and you add nothing around here only continually trying to cause trouble , you’ve been BANNED FOR LIFE more than 20 times , level 1 with 4 comments and you seem to know everything about everyone , your an idiot full stop .............
2019-7-17
Use props
DuneBuggy
lvl.2

United States

hallmark007 Posted at 7-17 06:31
You don’t have any dji drones, you don’t have any YT Chanel with 25,000 subs, you don’t have 30,000 miles of flight time, all above you told us you had , but your a fake with more than 25 accounts , your a nasty piece of rubbish and you add nothing around here only continually trying to cause trouble , you’ve been BANNED FOR LIFE more than 20 times , level 1 with 4 comments and you seem to know everything about everyone , your an idiot full stop .............

The fellow was right. I contacted the person who posted that video- “DirtyBird”. He did not use Litchi or Waypoints at all. Your posts have nothing to do with the flaw which DJI isn’t fixing. DJI even acknowledged the problem through their spokesperson- they just aren’t fixing it- take your nonsense elsewhere and stop trying to cover up for the company otherwise you will get burned like that guy did to you above.
2019-7-17
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

DuneBuggy Posted at 7-17 09:22
The fellow was right. I contacted the person who posted that video- “DirtyBird”. He did not use Litchi or Waypoints at all. Your posts have nothing to do with the flaw which DJI isn’t fixing. DJI even acknowledged the problem through their spokesperson- they just aren’t fixing it- take your nonsense elsewhere and stop trying to cover up for the company otherwise you will get burned like that guy did to you above.

For all who want to know Dunebuggy smallmark are the same person, he’s a stalker most hated idiot around here maybe he’ll now show us his YT account cmon Dave Bender .
I think it’s time I stopped feeding the troll LMAO . BENDER YOUR AN IDIOT .
2019-7-17
Use props
S t e f a n
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

@hallmark77 Are you on DJI's payroll?
Or why do you try to distract from your own problem?

@All
I have probably found a solution. The complete logic is calculated by the smartphone and constantly sent to the M2P as stick motion. No waypoint missions are loaded into the M2P anymore. For the drone it is like a manual flight.

But I can test it in 1 1/2 weeks.
I will report here!
2019-7-17
Use props
DuneBuggy
lvl.2

United States

It isn’t just with POIs that waypoints are jerky. The turning isn’t smooth at all.

The fact that DJI has known about this issue and in almost a year, refuses to fix it is awfully inappropriate. It is really poor treatment of their customers.
2019-7-17
Use props
Dude
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI, can you please update us on any progress with this?
2019-7-18
Use props
S t e f a n
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

DJI does not know this thread or this bug.
Is completely unknown for DJI.
What do you think? Laugh.

"can contain irony'
2019-7-19
Use props
parkgt214
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1167008 ft
United States

S t e f a n Posted at 7-19 08:48
DJI does not know this thread or this bug.
Is completely unknown for DJI.
What do you think? Laugh.

Maybe we should start a new thread everyday so the don't forget that they have a defective drone out that they haven't fixed.

Here is my start.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=194045

2019-7-19
Use props
S t e f a n
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

That's a good idea.

I will also open a thread in a few days and repeat it regularly with new ones.
2019-7-19
Use props
DuneBuggy
lvl.2

United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 7-19 18:52
I haven't done a lot of Litchi missions with my Mavic 2 Pro, being mostly just test missions.  People are commenting on waypoint footage being jerky so here is how mine performs during a waypoint flight.  Note that at the beginning of the mission I inadvertently had the EV cranked down until about 1:10.  I also bumped the EV at the high point.  I had RC contact throughout the entire mission & any vertical pans were manual.  It is slightly jerky at points, but the high climb & slow 180° rotation at around 4:00 is extremely smooth & precise.  It may be the longest, slowest, & smoothest 180° rotation you've ever seen!  Rotation seems smoother if you do it while changing altitude.

24-39 seconds clearly shows the jerkiness issue which DJI acknowledges.
2019-7-20
Use props
Dude
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Still no update from DJI. Can you please let us know that you're working on the issue?
2019-7-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

Dude Posted at 7-21 11:21
Still no update from DJI. Can you please let us know that you're working on the issue?

Reality is from experience dji will not give any indication or answer to your question.
First you were promised waypoints you got them, were you promised buttery smooth waypoints better than anything else out there on the market I don’t think so, but you can see from video shown , it’s quite workable, yes it’s not professional but there is nothing professional out there because professionals would be using it and they’re not .

What you will get is dji improving waypoints over a period of time, remember waypoints has been in dji craft for many many years and it has always been crap so if you set your expectations on this SW being better than anything else out there, you may have got it wrong.

I see a total of 3 people asking here for waypoints to be updated and improved, it’s not the biggest protest around here, in fact it’s minuscule.

I also see a huge lack of video evidence to show how really bad this is, I as one who uses Litchi am not seeing this, but if you could post how bad this is for you then this should help the case and I don’t mean showing videos which are great using other craft, they don’t and won’t help your case.

Actually it’s those having the least problems who are keeping this thread alive .
2019-7-21
Use props
parkgt214
lvl.4
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 7-21 13:07
Reality is from experience dji will not give any indication or answer to your question.
First you were promised waypoints you got them, were you promised buttery smooth waypoints better than anything else out there on the market I don’t think so, but you can see from video shown , it’s quite workable, yes it’s not professional but there is nothing professional out there because professionals would be using it and they’re not .

This is the only DJI craft with this defect, so yes the expectation was that the Mavic2 would be at least as good as the others.  It is not!

The defect exists as acknowledged by both Litchi and DJI.  Why shouldn't owners expect it to be fixed after almost a year.  

Show us a video taken with Waypoints in either Litchi or DJI GO4 that is not stabilized in post that has panning shots that does not exhibit this defect.

If this doesn't bother you why are reading or responding to this thread.  

Feel free to move on.
2019-7-21
Use props
Dude
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Yes my inspire 1 using litchi works perfect. I then bought the Mavic 2 Pro w/smart controller and both Litchi and DJI go4 waypoints are useless if the camera needs to pan at all. Not sure why anyone would defend this. I'll even take a response from them that they're not going to fix it and I'll move on.
2019-7-21
Use props
DuneBuggy
lvl.2

United States

Someone has a long day of delivering boxes tomorrow. Better get that rest rather than spout nonsense like “a simple equation change in the SDK”.
2019-7-21
Use props
DuneBuggy
lvl.2

United States

Someone who would talk about this being an issue in a “Software Development Kit” doesn’t know what they are talking about. An SDK allows developers to interface their apps with the firmware already provided by DJI. This is an issue in the firmware and obviously has nothing to do with the SDK, (it is present in any waypoint mode even in GO) and someone who clearly doesn’t even know what the function of an SDK is or how it works is just talking out of their derrière.
2019-7-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

parkgt214 Posted at 7-21 17:25
This is the only DJI craft with this defect, so yes the expectation was that the Mavic2 would be at least as good as the others.  It is not!

The defect exists as acknowledged by both Litchi and DJI.  Why shouldn't owners expect it to be fixed after almost a year.  

I see you good supporters have no problems posting fake Litchi emails and trying to cause hysteria, below find email from Litchi stating Litchi is compatible with M2, and if the SW company are happy then so am I .

2019-7-21
Use props
DuneBuggy
lvl.2

United States

Simply “tighten up an equation in the SDK”. BwaHAHAHAH! Good one Mike Lovelace. You are showing yourself to be about as smart as Hallmark O’Shillahan.
33C9616C-E3BC-44BD-8EEE-00E30AC8EBF2.jpeg
2019-7-22
Use props
DuneBuggy
lvl.2

United States

hallmark007 Posted at 7-22 05:24
Hey CLOWN show us the jerky footage and stop putting up fake litchi emails, compatible means exactly that COMPATIBLE !!!!
Your a Clown you’ve been clowning around here too long, DAVE BENDER BRAIN THE SIZE OF A PEA.

Nope. No issue at all. https://mavicpilots.com/threads/ ... -aways-jerky.67536/
2019-7-22
Use props
HallMcShill
New

United States

I didn’t know that whales consumed over 1 ton of krill per day. Looks like you’d have to have a wide radius on filming a waypoint on that sea mammal.
2019-7-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

parkgt214 Posted at 7-19 11:11
Maybe we should start a new thread everyday so the don't forget that they have a defective drone out that they haven't fixed.

Here is my start.

As you can see others who have continually being banned for life and are without the capability or savvy to carry out a proper discussion on any matter, which is why they are continually being banned, this is one guy running 3 accounts on this thread with nothing but one thing in mind, to cause havoc and hysteria.
And although I take a pragmatic view on these matters I also want things improved, but there is more than one way to skin a cat, I have been emailing both dji support engineers and any other open emails I can find, I have also contacted Litchi as you will see above.
You may think or believe that I am trying to hi jack this thread but nothing could be further from what I’m about, I asked continually for footage that could have been forwarded on to engineers, but got a blank each time, this footage would and always does help further cases of problems .
Now although dji have not admitted anything is wrong, although I suspect it is, they eventually have come back with an email to say they will address this thread soon regarding this matter.

Sometimes a different approach can get the answers your looking for.

2019-7-23
Use props
Dude
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Here a simple test I did comparing waypoints between the Inspire 1 and The Mavic 2 Pro using Litchi and the same waypoint file. (excuse the foggy lens!)
Please fix this DJI!
2019-7-23
Use props
HallMcShill
New

United States

Dude Posted at 7-23 10:41
Here a simple test I did comparing waypoints between the Inspire 1 and The Mavic 2 Pro using Litchi and the same waypoint file. (excuse the foggy lens!) https://youtu.be/4zxR_tTIH9M
Please fix this DJI!

That test is the EXACT problem. It is a defect in the Mavic 2 series firmware that may not be able to be fixed.
As much as some shills want to deny this issue, it is still there, and it is replicable.
2019-7-23
Use props
HallMcShill
New

United States

hallmark007 Posted at 7-23 11:28
Well seen as your name is shill and you’ve already been banned on this forum and thread, maybe you will replicate it so we all can see, I very much doubt it .

In fact you don’t even own a dji drone .
Really?  I don’t even own a DJI drone? That picture I posted of my drone with a nice little note to you was all Photoshop?  You really are a clown, posting false, unsubstantiated statements after you deny problems that are shown to be real. Then you make bizarre claims with no evidence- which were already proven to be false. Not surprising.  I think everybody here can easily attest to the fact that you are King Shill for DJI.
2019-7-23
Use props
HallMcShill
New

United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 7-23 14:09
I guess it never occurred to you that reposting the photo presented from your now-banished account would confirm the two are one & the same?

"Yours is a superior intellect..."

Cool story bro. But being a convicted murderer takes the cake for personality disorder. You have no credibility there.
2019-7-23
Use props
parkgt214
lvl.4
United States

Dude Posted at 7-23 10:41
Here a simple test I did comparing waypoints between the Inspire 1 and The Mavic 2 Pro using Litchi and the same waypoint file. (excuse the foggy lens!) https://youtu.be/4zxR_tTIH9M
Please fix this DJI!

Very clear demonstration; thanks for posting.
2019-7-23
Use props
Dude
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Thanks. Hopefully DJI will respond and give us an update on their progress. I also hope that all of these useless posts go away!
2019-7-23
Use props
Borocay
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3045 ft
  • >>>
United States

How hard can it be to resolve the problem?  The camera panned perfectly on my Phantom 3, Phantom 4 and Mavic Pro.  If they don't fix it then it will lead me to believe they just don't care or there is something in the camera itself that is causing the problem and it can't be fixed.  If that is the case then they will never admit fault because to do so would be an admission that the camera is not all that it is cracked up to be.  
2019-7-23
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Hey guys, thank you for your attention and discussion about the waypoint. It will be optimized in the next firmware.
2019-7-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

DJI Panda Posted at 7-24 01:54
Hey guys, thank you for your attention and discussion about the waypoint. It will be optimized in the next firmware.

Any ETA when the next firmware will be released?
2019-7-24
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Thanks for replying hopefully it will be sorted in next update .
2019-7-24
Use props
parkgt214
lvl.4
United States

It would be nice to accept this at face value.  Will there be a "next" firmware update?  How long has it been since the last one?

Hoping!
2019-7-24
Use props
jpap
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1780679 ft
Greece

Thank you for sharing the news with us.

Given that last firmware was released 3-4 months ago, we should expect it anytime soon right?

Edit: I also hope DJI will add a way to create missions offline without having the Drone ON. That's a total waste of battery.
2019-7-24
Use props
fanscb6385d2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 281283 ft
Germany

Wowh... why do you guys do this? You already have my money...

2019-7-24
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Dirty Bird Posted at 7-24 02:55
Thank you very much for the update.

You are welcome.
2019-7-25
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

parkgt214 Posted at 7-24 04:49
It would be nice to accept this at face value.  Will there be a "next" firmware update?  How long has it been since the last one?

Hoping!

Hi parkgt214, thank you for your feedback. Yes, it will be optimized in the next firmware according to our relevant department feedback. Please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website, thank you for your support.
2019-7-25
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules