Osmo Pocket PGYTech Data Port Cold Shoe Mount
1309 9 2019-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pics2Flicks
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61427 ft
United States

This is a small, inexpensive, accessory mounting solution for the DJI Osmo Pocket.

I always appreciate simplicity, and this mount is about as simple as it gets.

The biggest downside of this mount is how the dead cat from my MOVO VXR10 kept getting in the frame. I have a way of moving the VXR10 back, but that adds more hardware to what is supposed to be a simple system, so I didn't show it in this video.

2019-6-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice video!
2019-6-5
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

You missed the number one use for this little thing - attach the lanyard string through the mount holes, and eureka, no more dropping your Pocket! More seriously, I have the version without a cold shoe - which I think comes in sets of 3 for little cost - handy to have but as you say, getting to the buttons is then a bit tricky. Also, my uses for a cold shoe invariably involve stereo audio devices, which if mounted sideways, gives you up and down instead of left and right. Still, worth having in the kit as you can never tell what combinations and permutations of these attachments may suddenly come in handy for an unforseen use.
2019-6-6
Use props
AJC-W
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Excellent review - thanks for sharing
2019-6-6
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

http://tinyurl.com/yxrdhffz

The mount, sans cold shoe, can be purchased separately.
2019-6-6
Use props
Pics2Flicks
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61427 ft
United States

Thanks for the comments. I already have a number of (IMO) better ways to mount my Osmo Pocket to GoPro and 1/4-20 devices, so getting a cold shoe with a simple device is the only value I see to the PGYTech Data Port Cold Shoe mount. I like it, but it’s limited in the number of ways I’ll end up using it.
2019-6-6
Use props
Udo13
Second Officer
Flight distance : 257188 ft
Germany

This i've bought - only € 4,69
2019-6-6
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Thanks for sharing
2019-6-6
Use props
JKJenn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42280 ft
  • >>>
United States

Pics2Flicks Posted at 6-6 02:34
Thanks for the comments. I already have a number of (IMO) better ways to mount my Osmo Pocket to GoPro and 1/4-20 devices, so getting a cold shoe with a simple device is the only value I see to the PGYTech Data Port Cold Shoe mount. I like it, but it’s limited in the number of ways I’ll end up using it.
It's a pretty slick way to mount your mic to your OP.
2019-6-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Dennis. Thank you for sharing this interesting accessory video for the DJI Osmo Pocket that you have created. Nicely done and thank you for your support.
2019-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules