DJI GO 4 app crashes frequently during flight
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pierre BM
lvl.2
Flight distance : 192484 ft
Canada

I have been having major issues with the DJI Go 4 app crashing while the Mavic 2 is in flight. Tonight it happened more than 7 times in 30 minutes.
I was using my iPad today on the secondary controller and it was the only way I could complete the flights.
Please let me know what I can do.
There are no errors other than a message saying “DJI Go 4 app stopped working, restart?”

2019-6-5
Use props
Pierre BM
lvl.2
Flight distance : 192484 ft
Canada

Update: I have played around with cash settings as mentioned by some on the searches I did, same issue, app continues to crash.I reset the smart controller to factory settings and re- linked with drone. App continues to crash frequently during flight.
This is a dedicated piece of equipment with nothing installed other then what came on the smart controller. This should not be happening.
What am I missing?.
2019-6-5
Use props
Dronie2
First Officer
Flight distance : 1336365 ft
Spain

The same thing happened to me twice, with the Mavic 2 Pro in flight (several weeks ago in the same day).

I don't remember where I read it, but someone said it was better to reset the Smart Controller to factory settings after a firmware update... Just in case, I did it when I got home and I've had no problem up to this moment.

I agree with you. This is a dedicated piece of equipment and expensive. This should not happen. Perhaps a software issue? Waiting for an update of the app...
2019-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules