OSMO POCKET EXTENSION ROD
2913 10 2019-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SP1974
lvl.1
Flight distance : 22464 ft
United Kingdom

Come on DJI its been 6 months now and still no Extension rod for the Osmo Pocket ........................... I've seen the promo videos 5 months ago and looks great with built in controls ............... i really am wanting to purchase this product

1. Can you please advise is this still being developed ?

2. Is it actually going to get released ?

3. How much longer do we have to wait ?

This will be a missed oportunity if its not released soon as the camera market is very fast at moment ................... im already looking at other options

PLEASE RELEASE THE EXTENSION ROD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2019-6-5
Use props
SP1974
lvl.1
Flight distance : 22464 ft
United Kingdom

2019-6-5
Use props
StardustGeass
lvl.4
Indonesia

I feel it is a bit futile right now to hope anything from DJI.
Even a much simpler waterproof case isn't out yet. Well, I know that an admin said it will release on June. Still, until it is really released, not want to assume anything.
2019-6-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry that the Osmo Pocket extension rod is currently not available on our store website and we don't have the exact date when it would be the release date. For future products and accessories, we highly recommend visiting our website at www.dji.com for latest news and updates. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Have a good one!
2019-6-6
Use props
Deltaforce
lvl.3
Hong Kong

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-6 08:37
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry that the Osmo Pocket extension rod is currently not available on our store website and we don't have the exact date when it would be the release date. For future products and accessories, we highly recommend visiting our website at www.dji.com for latest news and updates. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Have a good one!

I echo the frustration of s1974 and have been expecting the dji official rod since January. Can DJI just give us a projected date of delivery or was it’s development cancelled?
2019-6-6
Use props
Aavalaakso
First Officer
Flight distance : 328 ft
  • >>>
Finland

I wanted this rod when bought OP 6 months ago. If it is still coming I hope it supports pocket version 2 also.
2019-6-8
Use props
ToXXuS
lvl.2
Flight distance : 164344 ft
Ukraine

3 of my friends sell OP and use gp7b ((
because accessories are poor for summer, and Osmo Action is laggy for now
Me also very interesting date of Rod releasing- I don't want handmade staff from standard selfie sticks
DJI- give us  motivation to wait
2019-6-13
Use props
Optimus_Prime
Second Officer
Flight distance : 568704 ft
Vietnam

Does anyone have idea of Osmo Pocket Extension Rod release date? Thank you very much.
2019-7-2
Use props
cosmic68
Second Officer
Flight distance : 89042 ft
United Kingdom

Optimus_Prime Posted at 7-2 20:50
Does anyone have idea of Osmo Pocket Extension Rod release date? Thank you very much.

This month sometime. No one knows more then that.
2019-7-3
Use props
jerryfung
New
Singapore

I just got one today. Unlucky it is a defected device. It cannot turn on the pocket by the remote button. I have already charged it for more than 1 hr. Frustrated!
2019-7-17
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Is there some kind of charging indicator to show you what's going on?  Does the leaflet suggest how long it should take?  And the big question - how does the Pocket connect to the phone (in the absence of  the wireless adapter)?  
2019-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules